Las Vegas' McCarran Airport Embarks On Three-Pronged, $357 Million Deal
- Las Vegas Airport's Debt Bet. Saskal, Rich // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/11/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 34, p11
The article reports on the plan of McCarran International Airport to issue 484 million of Build America Bonds (BAB) and non-alternative minimum tax (AMT) bonds in Clark County, Nevada in 2009. McCarran Airport, owned and run by the Clark County Department of Aviation, has disclosed the initiated...
- Airport, residents wage ground war. Ward, Ken // Las Vegas Business Press;06/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p1
Reports on McCarran International Airport's use of noise zones to acquire land from residents near the airport in Las Vegas, Nevada. Federal Aviation Administration grants to buy out property owners; Land program surrounding the airport.
- New central terminal. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/21/1985, Vol. 123 Issue 17, p39
McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas has opened a new central terminal. It is the first of up to 5 satellite passenger loading-gate facilities, an automated transit system and a crash/fire/rescue building in Phase 1 of a 3-phase, $1 billion expansion program. Structure capabilities.
- McCarran updates to keep pace with growth. Timmons, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press;06/17/96, Vol. 13 Issue 38, p3
Reports on the improvement project known as the McCarran 2000 airport in Las Vegas, Nevada. Phases of the improvement and expansion project; Preparation for tourism projections; Costs.
- Small airlines find gates to success at McCarran. Timmons, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press;07/29/96, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p3
Reports that the number of gates at the McCarran International Airport is limited to 66. Plan for the expansion of facilities to make room for additional airlines.
- Viva! Las Vegas. Moorman, Robert W. // Air Transport World;Dec95, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p18
Features the McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada. Air traffic; Number of passengers carried in 1994; Enhancement of the airport's cargo-handling capacity; Operating revenues in 1993 and 1994.
- Rapid acceleration. Fiorino, Frances // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/22/1995, Vol. 142 Issue 21, p15
Reports on the booming traffic in Las Vegas, Nevada's McCarran International Airport which pushed for accelerated capacity improvement plans. Investments for remodeling; Schedule for completion; Plans for construction of a 28-gate midfield Concourse D.
- Greeting Las Vegas. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Dec2003 Supplement Las Vegas Guide, p8
Features the McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada. Location of the airport; Rank of the airport in terms of passenger volume; Introduction of the Speed Check self-service kiosk system.
- Go directly to the tables. Henderson, Breck W. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/16/1992, Vol. 137 Issue 20, p13
Predicts that Las Vegas McCarran International Airport will receive more direct international flights as the city becomes more of a destination for foreign travelers. Las Vegas has been soliciting more direct overseas flights, with the first two arriving at the new charter and international...