Moody's Raises N.D. Bond Bank to Aaa
- Tom Tudor, North Dakota Municipal Bond Bank. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p51
Focuses on the idea of consolidating state funds for qualified zone academy bonds (QZAB) in North Dakota. Involvement of the North Dakota Municipal Bond Bank; Possibility of issuing bonds for water projects; Probability of funding flood control projects.
- North Dakota Prepares School Credit-Enhancement Program. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/05/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30990, p3
Reports that the North Dakota Municipal Bond Bank is preparing to market a school bond intercept program. Enabling school districts to achieve higher credit ratings, greater market access and lower borrowing costs; Bond resolution's proposed approval by the state Industrial Commission on...
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.
- Hillcrest Stays Put. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the bond rating for the outstanding Series 2000 bonds of the Montana Health Facilities Authority.
- GOs to Go. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Nevada.
- AA Affirmed. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Washington.
- Orange County, Fla., and Miami Get Mixed Moody's News. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31291, p5
Reports on the ratings given by the rating agency, Moody's Investors Service on Orange County tourist development tax-backed bonds as of December 2001. Reasons for taking action on Orange County's tourist tax debt; Effect of September 11 terrorist attacks on the tourists; Basis of the ratings...