Executive-Minded Babson College to Expand With Sale
- Massachusetts agency to issue bonds for nonprofits. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;02/08/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30574, p40
Reports on the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency's plan to issue $59 million of revenue bonds for Boston Biomedical Research Institute and Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts. Standard and Poor's Corp.'s rating for the Emerson issue; Projected present value savings from the Emerson...
- Market Digests Flood of Water Deals, Preps for Oâ€™Hare. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;10/6/2015, p1
Water deals from Washington D.C. and Texas hit screens, along with a deal from the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34305, p1
Several charts are presented depicting negotiated bonds sales for several states in the U.S. as of May 2015 including general obligation of Pell City, Alaska, referendum revenue of the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency and general obligation referendum of Dupont, Washington.
- MassDevelopment, Private Firm Team Up to Fix Public Building. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;08/23/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30960, p3
Reports on the team up of the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency with a private developer to renovate the publicly owned Saltonstall office building in Boston, Massachusetts. Public-private sharing of the office building; Amount of the self-imposed debt cap set by the commonwealth; Use of...
- MassDevelopment Bonds for Cerebral Palsy Support Organization. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;10/22/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34198, p1
The Massachusetts Development Finance Agency issued a $4.1 million tax-exempt bond on behalf of Cerebral Palsy of Massachusetts.
- MassDevelopment Closes State's 1st CREB Deal for Photovoltaic Cells. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;11/14/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32754, p39
The article reports that the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency has closed its first clean renewable energy bond (CREB) deal for photovoltaic cells in Massachusetts. According to Ian Bowles, state secretary of energy and environmental affairs, the state will be able to increase its...
- Southcoast Health System, Mass., Downgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;5/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34305, p1
Standard & Poor's Rating Services said it lowered its long-term rating on the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency's series 2013F and 2009D bonds issued for the Southcoast Health System obligated group to A-minus from A.
- Lowell General Hospital Downgraded to BBB by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/26/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34133, p1
The article reports on downgrading of the series 2010C and 2013G fixed rate bonds issued for Lowell General Hospital (LGH) by the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency to BBB by Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC in June 2014. It mentions that the rating assigned reflects operating...
- Munis Slide on More Supply, Weaker Treasuries. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;6/7/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33727, p2
The article focuses on the performance and developments related to the U.S. tax-exempt market, in June 2012. As stated, cuts in bond prices were fueled by demand for riskier assets, and uptick in municipal supply. Comments of a New York trader, on weaker Treasuries, are given. The transactions...