Trade Deficit Down To $28.3 Billion
- Foreign trade. // Economic Trends (07482922);Feb96, p10
Discusses import and export trends in the United States. Share of these items to real gross domestic product from 1987 and 1996; States with highest export growth; Trade deficit from January 1994 and October 1995; Change in US trade balance from June to October 1995.
- Trade balance hits record high in 2000. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;03/02/2001, p1
Reports on the result of the international trade surplus of Canada for the year 2000. Results of the total exports and imports in Canada; Factors which contributed to the increase in the exports of energy products; Increase in the imports of automotive products.
- Both exports and imports up. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;05/25/2001, p1
Reports on the increase in exports and imports of Canada's merchandise in March 2001. Increase in agricultural and fishing exports; Merchandise trade balance; Comparison of first quarter imports and exports for 2000 and 2001.
- Exports fall to 17-month low. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;10/26/2001, p1
Reports on the decrease in merchandise exports of Canada in August 2001. Percentage of export decline; Percentage of decline in imports; Trade surplus of Canada; Merchandise trade balance.
- Exports at lowest level in five months. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;5/24/2002, p1
Reports on the rate of decline in exports in Canada. Trade surplus with U.S.; Total trade deficit with other nations; Largest import sectors.
- Implications and Interpretations of Value-Added Trade Balances. Benedetto, John B. // Journal of International Commerce & Economics;Jul2012, p1
Recent academic work has suggested that China's exports to the United States contain a large portion of non-Chinese value added. This paper looks at what the findings of this work could suggest for U.S. and Chinese trade balances, provides some theoretical cautions in interpreting value-added...
- Trade Deficit Up 1% in June. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;08/21/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30958, p2
Reports on the increase in trade deficit in the United States in June 2000, according to data released by the Commerce Department. Total exports and imports for the month.
- May Trade Deficit Up to Record $31.0B. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;07/20/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30936, p2
Reports on the increase in the United States' trade deficit in May 2000. Total exports and imports for the month.
- Rising trade deficit seen putting brakes on growth. Matthews, Gordon // American Banker;3/29/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 59, p1
Reports that the gap between the value of imports and exports of goods and services in the United States, has widened to a record $17 billion in January 1999. Economists' advice for bank stock investors; Increase in trade deficit on a 12-month basis; Impact of the size of the disparity on the...