Alaska's Kenai Peninsula to Vote on Prison Bonds
- Ballot Items. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p51
Reports on the opportunity given to voters in selecting their prospective mayor and in approving a bond issue in Miami, Florida. Schedule of the election; Disclosure on the amount of the bond issue; Purpose of the proceeds of the bonds.
- Voters Nationwide Approve 90.5% of Bond Issues. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32004, p1
Reports on the results of local and statewide bond elections in the U.S. in November 2004. Overall approval rate of bond elections; Number of bond questions on ballots across the country.
- RISK SUMMARY: PANAMA. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Nov2010, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p6
This section offers news briefs concerning Panama, including the opposition to abolish state funding of elections, the 500-million U.S. dollar Samurai bonds issue and repeal of a law that prohibits firms partly or wholly-owned by foreign governments from investing in the mining industry.
- ISD Panel Urges GO Vote. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/16/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33566, p9
The article reports on the call for a general obligation bond election in San Antonio, Texas by the citizens planning advisory committee of the North East Independent School.
- Upcoming Oro Valley elections revolve around bond questions. Elliott, Robert S. // Inside Tucson Business;3/11/96, Vol. 5 Issue 50, p1
Reports on upcoming elections for three vacant spots in the Town Council of Oro Valley, Arizona that revolve around the issue of bonds for new parks, open space and trails. Position of candidate Matt Moutafis on the bond package; Position of other candidates.
- ARKANSAS: STAR Bonds Fail. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/13/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33812, p7
The article reports that the bond-financed economic development districts of Arkansas got failed due to lack of votes as only 43 percent voters have supported the district in the recent election of the year 2012.
- LOUISIANA: EBR Plans Fall Bond Vote. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/13/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33450, p7
The article offers information on the plan of East Baton Rouge Parish officials to set an election in the fall of 2011 on a bond proposal that could include a new parish prison and other capital projects.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32751, p30
The article lists the results of the bond elections in the U.S.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;2/16/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33665, p27
The article presents U.S. bond election results as on February 14, 2012.