MassPort and Delta Team Up for Revenue Bonds at Logan Airport
- Delta's MassPort Bonds Likely Safe - Despite Possible Chapter 11 filing . Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;8/4/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32189, p1
Reports on the confidence of Ambac Assurance Corp. not to pay any claims on the Massachusetts Port Authority deal relating to the debt of Delta Air Lines Inc. in Massachusetts. Belief of port officials on the potential of the bond's structure to shield the authority from costly fallout from the...
- Moody's Downgrades MassPort Delta bonds. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. on June 12, 2003 downgraded Massachusetts Port Authority's special facility revenue bonds for the Delta Airlines Inc. to B1 from Ba1. The 497 million dollars in outstanding bonds affected by the downgrade are insured by Ambac Assurance Corp. and rated triple-A...
- Moody's Downgrades MassPort Bonds for Delta Terminal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/25/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31913, p3
Reports that Moody's Investors Service downgraded on June 24, 2004 special facility bonds issued in 2001 by the Massachusetts Port Authority for redevelopment of a Delta Air Lines terminal at Logan International Airport in Boston, Massachusetts. Underwriting of the bonds by Salomon Smith Barney...
- MassPort Eyes Logan Slots. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32584, p9
The article reports on the acquisition of nine slots from Delta Air Lines Inc. in the final terms of a U.S. Bankruptcy Court agreement by Massachusetts Port Authority. The Authority can assign new carriers or expand the service of existing tenants at Boston Logan International Airport. According...
- MassPort's first-ever deal backed by PFCs set to take off today. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;06/08/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30657, p6
Reports that the Massachusetts Port Authority will sell bonds backed by passenger facility charges. Bonds for Logan International Airport; Structure of the bond.
- Deal preview: Need for diversity might help $202 million massport sale. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;07/29/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30197, p2
Reports on the expected substantial demand for revenue bonds for the Massachusetts Port Authority. Need for credit diversification among Massachusetts bond buyers.
- MassPort Revives $70 Million Deal to Build Big Dig Park. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;09/28/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30985, p4
Reports on the Massachusetts Port Authority's revival of a late-1991 land deal. Sale of 70 million dollars in tax exempt notes; Debt of the Massachusetts Port Authority.
- Sustainable projects and partnerships. Whitaker, Jerry // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Sep2008, Vol. 44 Issue 3, Special section p37
The article focuses on the increase in the number of businesses and institutions to consider incorporating green technologies and design methods into new buildings and expansion projects in the U.S. Delta Air Lines Inc. reached an agreement with the Massachusetts Port Authority to transform...
- MassPort Plans to Sell $400 Million Over Next Three Years. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p56
Reports on the plan of Massachusetts Port Authority to sell new-money revenue bonds between 2004 and 2007. Total amount of the revenue bonds; Utilization of a selected team of senior managers for the transactions; Details of the company's financing plan.