NEWS IN BRIEF
- Market Changes Lead to S&P Review of Section 8 Bond Deals. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/14/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31449, p5
Reports the plan of reviewing the credit ratings of the multifamily housing bonds by Standard & Poor in the U.S. Decrease of debt service coverage; Evaluation of the excess cash flow; Implementation of rent freezes by the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Moody's Affirms Bonds Sold for Maryland's Salisbury University. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;8/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31442, p5
Reports the revision of the credit rating on the college housing bonds of Maryland Economic Development Corp. in the U.S. Stability of demand for student housing facilities; Generation of net revenue; Variation of the leasing structure.
- Rhode Island housing loan agency gets an overall AA-minus from S&P. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;08/12/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30455, p4
Discloses that Rhode Island Housing and Mortgage Finance Corp. received an AA-minus issuer credit rating from Standard & Poor's, as it prepared to sell $45 million of single-family revenue bonds on August 13, 1998. Significance of the credit rating; Details of Standard & Poor's analysis of the...
- S&P views Alaska Housing agency's ties with state worthy of upgrade. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;11/24/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30527, p28
Reports that Standard & Poor's has raised its debt rating for Alaska Housing Finance Corp. from A-plus to AA-minus. Rating given to the company's state capital project bonds; Reasons for the increase of credit rating.
- Up/Downgrade Ratio Improves in Quarter. Conrad, Lee // Bank Loan Report;4/9/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p1
Analyzes the improvement in the overall ratio of upgrade to downgrade credit rating in all bonds issued in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2001.
- Far West bond-watch. Figler, Andrea; Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;03/10/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30846, p31
Reports developments related to bond issues in the United States as of March 2000. Includes issuance of short-term credit rating to Los Angeles Department of Water and Power; Plan of the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California to build a reservoir; Efforts of the Ballona Wetlands...
- Rating changes. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;07/31/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30447, p24
Presents credit rating changes for bond issues in the United States, compiled as of July 31, 1998. Issuer; Bond issued; Amount; Change; Credit rating agency; Comments.
- Rating changes. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;07/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30185, p22
Lists bond issues with credit rating changes as of July 10, 1997. Issuer; Bond; Amount; Change in credit rating; Name of rating agency; Comments.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/7/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31403, p42
Presents charts depicting business performance in the U.S. as of June 2002. Total dollar volume of bonds; Sales of the company; Annual credit rate.