Gas Prepay Bill in Ways And Means
- Statement on Signing the Griffith Project Prepayment and Conveyance Act. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;7/31/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 30, p1699
Presents the text of a speech given by United States President Bill Clinton, on July 26, 2000, which deals with the signing of the Griffith Project Prepayment and Conveyance Act.
- SOCIOLOGY. Dinneen, F. G. // America;4/19/1919, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p53
The author reflects on the passage of the Smith bill in the U.S. The author argues that the implementation of the bill would only add the financial burdens in the country which are already alarming. The author adds that move will also bring their indebtedness on bonds by $21,500,000,000 or 21...
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31982, p36
Updates on legislative bills introduced in the U.S. Congress as of October 4, 2004. U.S. President George W. Bush's tax cut and economic stimulus plan; Capital expenditure limits of projects financed with industrial development bonds; Repeal of the ten-year rule on the use of mortgage...
- Italian mortgage repayments expected to pick up as terms of new law are defined. J. G. // Asset Securitization Report;5/14/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p19
No abstract available.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;5/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31890, p32
Reports on the status of legislative bills in the U.S. as of May 24, 2004. Legislation replacing the Transportation Equity Act; Renewable energy production tax credits for public power utilities; Regulations clarifying the basis of the volume of gas prepayment contracts by utilities.
- Acts Approved by the President. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;7/31/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 30, p1720
Provides updates on the acts approved by United States President Bill Clinton as of July 31, 2000. Griffith Project Prepayment and Conveyance Act; Mobile Telecommunications Sourcing Act; Semipostal Authorization Act.
- Lenders told to lobby government over CCA. Martin, Natalie // Mortgage Strategy;3/24/2008, p10
The article reports on the move of the Office of Fair Trading (OFT), a financial software provider, urging lenders to lobby and change its stance on early repayment charges under the new Consumer Credit Act (CCA) guidelines in Great Britain. It states that CCA will replace the Rule of 78 in...
- Experience now essential. Basson, Deon // Finance Week;12/16/2002, p35
Reports on the need for a chief executive officer with general management skills at Sanlam Investment Management in South Africa. Expertise in industrial strategy; Vision of wealth creation; Experience in business management.
- Bad credit. Morris, John // Treasury & Risk Management;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p18
Reports on companies' demand for full prepayment on orders from Ukraine customers. Effect of the collapse of credit facilities in Ukraine.