Missouri Bonder Jumper
- The corporate model. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;03/24/97, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p62
Focuses on the strategy proposed for the Sisters of Mercy Health System located in Saint Louis, by investment banker, Bear, Stearns and Company (BSC). Framework devised by BSC; Benefits of this corporate structure to Sisters of Mercy; Number of multi-facility systems which have adopted a...
- Bond champ. Moore, J. Duncan // Modern Healthcare;07/28/97, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p38
Presents information on the Sisters of Mercy Health System, Saint Louis, Missouri, which is one of the first not-for-profit healthcare organizations to be awarded the Aal bond rating from Moody's Investors Service. Effects of the rating change on the organization; Comments from Carrol Aulbaugh,...
- Sisters of Mercy, Mo., Cut to AA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;7/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31187, p2
Reports on the lowering of the credit rating of Sisters of Mercy Health System of Saint Louis Inc. Decline in liquidity of the company.
- Sister Mary Roch Rocklage, RSM. Samuels, Debra // AHA News;09/08/97, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p2
Profiles Sister Mary Roch Rocklage, president of Sisters of Mercy Health System in Saint Louis, Missouri. Self-portrait; Motto; Inspiration; Greatest challenge; Family background; Hobbies; Inspirational words.
- Sisters of Mercy chief to step down. Bellandi, Deanna // Modern Healthcare;04/05/99, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the plan of Sister Mary Roch Rocklage to resign as president and chief executive officer of Sisters of Mercy Health System-Saint Louis. Financial status of the company under the leadership of Rocklage; Factors which attributed to the losses of the company; Credentials of Rocklage for...
- St. Louis system receives Moody's highest bond rating. Asplund, Jon // AHA News;07/28/97, Vol. 33 Issue 29, p4
Announces the Aa1 credit rating given by Moody's Investors Service to the Sisters of Mercy Health System-Saint Louis, the highest rating ever awarded to a non-profit health care system. Factors behind the improved rating; Background on the non-profit health care system; Implications of the...
- IT the centralized strategy. Edlin, Mari // Managed Healthcare Executive;Sep2002, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p20
Focuses on the non-profit regional health system Sisters of Mercy Health Systems Saint Louis Inc. in Missouri. Goals of the organizations; Integrated delivery network of the organization; Key initiatives of the organization; Services offered by Mercy; Clinical side of service; Revenue...
- Sisters of Mercy sets its site on advocacy. Moore, Jr., J. Duncan // Modern Healthcare;08/30/99, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p14
Focuses on the Web site of Sisters of Mercy Health System Saint Louis. Significance of the Internet to advocacy effort of healthcare organizations; Features of the web site; Comments from Barbara Meyer, Sisters of Mercy communications director.
- Ark. joint venture planned. Moore, J. Duncan // Modern Healthcare;10/21/96, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p46
Reports on the joint venture between Sisters of Mercy Health Systems of Saint Louis, Missouri, and Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Reasons for the venture; Comments from Ronald B. Ashworth, chief operating officer of Sisters of Mercy; Information on Sisters of Mercy; Terms of the...