SEC's Paul Carey Memorial Service Set
- Obituaries. // Modern Casting;Jul2010, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p13
The article presents an obituary for Paul Carey Sr., former director of training and applied technology at Ashland Chemical Co.
- Paul R. Carey, 1938-2010. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jun2010, Vol. 138 Issue 6, p13
An obituary for Paul R. Carey, a chemical engineer at Ashland Chemical Co., is presented.
- KEY SONGS IN THE LIFE OF ... PAUL CAREY. // Music Week;6/15/2012, Issue 24, p53
An interview with the Music Management founder Paul Carey is presented with details on the first record he bought, the track he like to be played at his funeral, and his karaoke specialty.
- Shepherds, Rejoice! // Hymn: A Journal of Congregational Song;Autumn2006, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p73
The article reviews the musical notation for the song "Shepherds, Rejoice!," arranged by Paul Carey.
- Clinton nominates two to serve on SEC. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;09/19/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30234, p4
Reports that President Bill Clinton has nominated Paul R. Carey and Laura S. Unger to serve as commissioners on the five-member US Securities and Exchange Commission. Career histories.
- MY BIG BREAK. // Music Week;10/28/2011, Issue 43, p29
The article offers the insights of Paul Carey, founder of Music Management, on how Claire Singer and Bernard Doherty at LD Communications Ltd. gave a first break of his career in the music industry in Great Britain.
- Services honor those who died for America. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);6/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p1
The article offers information on the Memorial Day services in Donley County, Texas with ceremonies in Clarendon and Rowe Cemetery and each drawned about 70 people.
- DPS honors officers killed in the line of duty. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);5/20/2009, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p6C
The article reports that 16 law officers in Texas, who were killed in the line of duty, were honored at the annual Department of Public Safety Memorial Service in Austin on May 12, 2009.
- Peace Officer Memorial Service. // Malakoff News (TX);6/13/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 24, p8A
The article announces the 2008 Annual Officer Memorial Service of the Henderson County Peace Officers Association which will be conducted at the Courthouse Square in Athens, Texas on June 17, 2008.