- DRUG CZAR TO RETIRE. // NCADD Washington Report;Nov2000, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p1
Focuses on General Barry McCaffrey's plan to resign as head of the United States Office of National Drug Control Policy on January 6, 2001.
- EPA ombudsman resigns after lockout. Geiselman, Bruce // Waste News;4/29/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 27, p5
Reports the resignation of U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) national ombudsman Robert Martin. Reason of leaving; Plan of EPA on his position; Details in demoting plan.
- SEC's Crimmins Joins Holland & Knight. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;7/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31182, p4
Reports the resignation of Stephen J. Crimmins, deputy chief litigation counsel in the Securities Exchange Commission enforcement division in Washington D.C. Reason behind the resignation; Career history of Crimmins; Comments of Richard Walker, enforcement director of the agency on performance...
- Houston Finance Director Quits, Leaving Mayor to Deal With Budget Woes. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30999, p4
Reports the resignation of finance director Jorge Cruz-Aedo in Houston, Texas. Replacement of the position by Sara Culbreth; Details of the revised budget plan of Mayor Lee Brown for fiscal 2001; Views of Controller Sylvia Garcia regarding the budget plan of Brown.
- Cook County Loses Two Key Contributors to New Opportunities. Edwards, Lee // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;4/29/2015, Vol. 45 Issue 17, p1
The article announces the resignation of Cook County Bureau of Asset Management Chief John Cooke and Cook County Budget Director Andrea Gibson.
- Randal K. Quarles to Leave Post at Treasury in January. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32443, p6
The article reports on the resignation of Randal K. Quarles as undersecretary for domestic finance of the Department of Treasury in the U.S. His letter to President George Bush stated that the reason for his departure in January 2007 is that he wanted to return to the private sector. Quarles has...
- ADMIRAL CARROLL TO RETIRE--SOMEWHAT. // Defense Monitor;Jul2001, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p7
Reports on the decision of Rear Admiral Eugene J. Carroll Jr., vice president of the United States Center for Defense Information to retire from full-time activity effective June 30, 2000.
- DDOT director Martin resigns. Kosdrosky, Terry // Crain's Detroit Business;08/14/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 33, p2
Discloses Al Martin's plan to resign as director of Detroit, Michigan's Department of Transportation effective August 31, 2000.
- COMMENTARY: Medicare Loses McClellan. Wechsler, Jill // Pharmaceutical Executive;Oct2006, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p22
The article focuses on the resignation of Mark McClellan as Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration in the U.S. The task of establishing the Medicare drug benefit has been daunting even to an over achiever like McClellan. During his tenure, he stirred up the agency, ushering in the...