Extra Mayo in Jacksonville: Clinic and Affiliate Look to Market
- DASNY Authorizes $3.22B in Bond Sales. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/15/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F319, p1
The Dormitory Authority of the State of New York has approved more than $3.22 billion in new financing for educational and healthcare institutions.
- Venture fund's prescription for big returns. Oloroso Jr., Arsenio // Crain's Chicago Business;05/19/97, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p4
Reports that the partners of Beecken Petty and Company, David K. Beecken and William G. Petty are planning to spend $150 million in small health care providers. Reason for this move by the partners; Information on the firm's competitors; Reason for the increased investment in health care.
- Data trends. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Feb95, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p99
Presents information on 300 healthcare facilities based on February 1995 financial, operational and organizational data compiled in the MECON-PEER Comparative Database. Average net operating revenues; Net operating margins, all payer case-mix indices, paid labor hours and per cent net managed...
- Data trends. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Mar95, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p88
Presents information on financial and organizational data from healthcare facilities in the United States. Financial performance; Frequency distribution for average all payer case-mix index.
- Capitalizing strategic planning costs to recognize future value. Meeting, David T.; Luecke, Randall W. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Apr95, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p29
Suggests that healthcare financial managers should consider capitalizing rather than expensing planning costs. Viewing an strategic plan as an intangible asset; Reasons for the practice of expensing strategic planning costs; Examining types of costs. INSET: SFAS definition of research and...
- Helping financial analysts communicate variance analysis. Dove, Henry G.; Forthman, Thane // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Apr95, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p52
Offers advice on how financial analysts for healthcare organizations can effectively explain the variation between planned and actual costs and charges through variance analysis to healthcare executives. Potential for the use of variance analysis to increase in the future; Elaboration on the...
- Long-term service contracts may not be advantageous. Bluemke, Duane H. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Apr95, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p72
Suggest that financial managers for healthcare organizations should consider their organizations' maintenance goals before entering into long-term service contracts. Traditional belief that long-term service contracts offer greater value over time; Factors affecting equipment maintenance;...
- Data trends. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);May95, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p93
Presents financial data for healthcare facilities in the United States for May 1995. Average net operating revenue per adjusted discharge; Average net operating margin per adjusted discharge; Average all payer case-mix index.
- Data trends. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Mar96, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p81
Presents statistical information on healthcare facilities' finances in the United States as of March 1996. Facility average all payer case-mix index; Average net operating revenues.