Houston Bond Referendum May Include Refunding Debt
- Early and Often. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p31
Reports on the state of early voting activities for three bond referendums in Bexar County, Texas. Total amount of votes; Deadline for the conduct of early voting; General obligation bond proposal for the fast-growing North East School District.
- Bond Questions Find Stout Support at Polls. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p1
Reports on the approval of 84 percent of multi-billion dollars in bond initiatives according to results of 30 bond referendums in Dallas, Texas. Approval of several improvement projects with approval of the bond initiatives; Authorities that participated in approval of the bond initiatives.
- Opportunity seen in vote on Quebec. Price, Margaret // Pensions & Investments;10/2/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p14
Reports on the opportunity for bonds purchasing in Canada emerging before October 1995's referendum on Quebec's secession. Grim repercussions of a secession vote; Key issues for bond investors on Quebec's independence; Comments from Canadian companies' officials.
- Broncos fans try to drum up support for stadium election. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;06/25/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30422, p43
Reports that supporters of the Denver Broncos football team are planning to start circulating a petition on June 26, 1998 calling for a referendum on a new stadium in Denver, Colorado. Asking of voters to approve $260 million of revenue bonds to help pay for the stadium's construction; Need for...
- Election Results. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;03/16/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30850, p22
Presents election results of bond measures in the United States. Approved measures; Amount; Plans for the proceeds; Defeated proposals.
- Bond Ballot Shaping Up. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/16/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33566, p9
The article reports on the election on a bond referendum in Travis County, Texas.
- School Gets Self-Help Fix. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/22/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33569, p7
The article reports on the alternative used by employees of Upper Township after voters denied a proposed 9.5 million dollars bond referendum to fix middle and primary schools in New Jersey in 2011.
- Voters Nix Bond Measures. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/19/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33584, p9
The article reports that North Kingstown, Rhode Island voters have rejected two bond measures while authorizing the sale of the vacant Wickford Elementary School in a referendum where turnout was low.
- Georgia School District Vote Proceeds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/18/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31225, p2
Reports on bond referendums to be held in Georgia on September 18, 2001. Request being made to voters by the school district. Other counties holding referendums.