U.S. Bancorp Manager Leaving
- U.S. Bancorp's fixed-income chief to return to dealmaking. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/17/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30790, p4
Reports that Thomas Stanberry, director of fixed income for Minneapolis, Minnesota-based U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray, will resign in 2000. Decision to resume work as an investment banker; Preference for direct contact with clients.
- U.S. Bancorp Adds 2 Southwest Bankers and a Senior Trader. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p7
Reports on the hiring of bankers and senior trader by the U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Inc. of its municipal business in the Southwest and institutional tax-exempt trading group in the U.S. Duties and responsibilities; Career profile of the executives; Company background.
- U.S. Bancorp Taps ING & Strong Talent. Collings, Richard // Investment Management Weekly;7/2/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p5
Reports on the executives from rival companies recruited by U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Asset Management.
- Nordstrand to Head Piper Fixed Income. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/5/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31401, p1
Reports the appointment of Barry Nordstrand as head of the U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Job responsibility; Career background; Financial performance of the banks.
- U.S. Bancorp Names New Brokerage Chief. Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;10/3/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 190, p8
Reports that U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray has reassigned Paul Grangaard, head of its investment banking business, as the president of its brokerage business, U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Private Advisory Services. Scope of responsibilities of Grangaard at the brokerage business.
- Take on Jaffray Hire: Integration Has Far to Go . Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;7/2/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 126, p7
Presents industry observers' assessment of the significance behind U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Asset Management's hiring of Mark Jordahl as its chief investment officer. Focus of Jordahl's task on merger integration activities of the firm; Details of their merger of U.S. Bancorp with Firstar...
- Piper M&A Hits the Pacific Northwest. Leibs, Anthony // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;06/07/99, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p11
Reports on the move of U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray to strengthen its merger and acquisition position in the Pacific Northwest by hiring James Weber as managing director. Responsibilities of Weber; Work experience of Weber.
- U.S. Bancorp Hires Cargill Finance Chief. Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;9/21/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 182, p20
Reports on U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray's recruitment of David W. MacLennan to serve as managing director of the company's fixed-income division. Duties and responsibilities; MacLennan's career achievements.
- Vital Imagines a Vibrant M&A Future. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/10/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the selection of former U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray banker Phillip Smith as vice president of corporate development for Vital Images Inc. Career background of Smith; Information on Vital Images.