Sloan Quickens Its Pace
- DASNY Preps $122M for Cancer Center. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;1/25/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33652, p5
The article reports that the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York is set to refund Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center of 122 million dollars in fixed rate with tax-exempt revenue bonds.
- Top Cancer Hospital to Sell $450M. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31291, p1
Reports that New York City-based Memorial Sloan-kettering Cancer Center has insured revenue bond deal worth $450 million. Details of the bond deal; Uses to which the revenue generated from the sale would be put; Credit ratings of the bond.
- Memorial has money to make money in bonds. Messina, Judith // Crain's New York Business;8/27/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p19
Reports the plan of Memorial Sloan-Kettering (MSK) Cancer Center to sell health care bonds in New York, New York. Assistance on expansion and refinancing debt; Financial strength and salability of the health care bond; Accounts on the expansion plans of the health care facility.
- Sloan-Kettering Wins NYC Hospital Cookoff. Weisberg, Karen // Food Management;Mar2010, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the victory attained by Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center during the 2nd Annual Big Apple Health Care Culinary Challenge which was held in New York City.
- Rockefeller pavilion wins in walk-in. // Crain's New York Business;11/22/99, Vol. 15 Issue 47, p20
Focuses on the success of New York City's Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center with ambulatory care. Average number of patients per day; Number of outpatient sites being run by the hospital.
- Where robots fill scripts and X-rays are outmoded. Kalish, Jon // Crain's New York Business;11/22/99, Vol. 15 Issue 47, p29
Cites technology showcased at the Laurence S. Rockefeller Outpatient Pavilion of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City. Script Pro robot that can fill 90 prescription an hour; Digital imaging technology called the Picture Archiving and Communication System.
- Sloan-Kettering cancer cure. Messina, Judith // Crain's New York Business;01/08/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p1
Reports on increasing competition for patients being faced by the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City. Center executives' participation in the 2001 World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland; Center's combination of cutting-edge research and top-notch cancer treatment;...
- Biotechnical difficulties. Messina, Judith // Crain's New York Business;01/22/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p3
Reports on the plans of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center chief executive officer Harold Varmus for a parcel of land in Queens West, New York City. Plan to build a scientific complex called the Queens West Biotechnology Center; Provision of laboratory space necessary to culture the...
- Document Imaging and Workflow Technology Saves $1.2 Million Annually. Anderson, Brian // Health Management Technology;Dec1999, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p18
Focuses on the integrated document management and workflow system installed by Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) in New York City, New York. Benefits gained from the systems; Plans of MSKCC; Integration of the center's electronic patient record system with the disease management...