QUEEN OF THE WORLD
- Celebrating caring, community. Davidson, Dick // AHA News;03/26/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p6
Features the Salina Regional Health Center in Salina, Kansas, recipient of the 2001 Living the Vision Award from the American Hospital Association. Support given by the hospital to school-based programs; Percentage of the hospital's operating margin that is contributed to the Community Health...
- Awards and Recognition. // Health Management Technology;Feb2009, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p6
The article announces that the Sarasota Memorial Health Care System in Florida has been awarded the Magnet designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- Foster G. McGaw nominations due. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;10/5/94, Vol. 68 Issue 19, p24
Reports on the acceptance for applications for the 1995 Foster G. McGaw Prize as sponsored by the Baxter Foundation in cooperation with the American Hospital Association. Past prize recipients; Prizes; Eligibility; Deadline for applications; Contact information.
- Sweet inspiration. Meyer, Harris // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;8/05/96, Vol. 70 Issue 15, p21
Reports on the selection of the winners of the 1996 Great Comeback awards contest. Island Hospital and Kenner Regional Medical Center as winners; Leadership of the winners in making remarkable turnarounds; Challenges for both hospitals.
- Judges. Meyer, Harris; Benson, Gary // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;8/05/96, Vol. 70 Issue 15, p33
Presents the judges of the 1996 Great Comebacks Contest co-sponsored by Hospitals and Health Networks and Coopers and Lybrand. Criteria used by the judges in selecting the winners.
- Wilmer, Bascom Palmer tops again in 2nd annual OT survey. Stevenson, Sheryl // Ophthalmology Times;10/01/97, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p1
Highlights the winners of the `Ophthalmology Times' periodical's Best Overall Hospitals for 1997 awards in the United States. Categories of the competition; Awards received by the Baltimore, Maryland-based Wilmer Institute at John Hopkins; Categorical awards for Bascom Palmer Eye Institute at...
- Local hospitals receive national green awards. BASSETT, ELIZABETH // Fort Worth Business Press;6/22/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p4
The article announces that Tarrant County Texas Health Resources hospitals in Texas received the Partner for Change Award and the Making Medicine Mercury-Free Award from Practice Greenhealth.
- Mon General Recognized for Patient Safety. Kealey, Greg // State Journal (WV);2/4/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 5, Special section p9
The article announces that Monongalia General Hospital (Mon General) in West Virginia has received the 2010 HealthGrades Patient Safety Excellence Award.
- St. Luke's earns recognition. Kenyon, Tim // Corridor Business Journal;1/18/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 26, p12
The article announces that St. Luke's Hospital in Cedar Rapids, Iowa has been honored with silver level recognition from the Iowa Recognition for Performance Excellence Program.