QUEEN OF THE WORLD
- Celebrating caring, community. Davidson, Dick // AHA News;03/26/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p6
Features the Salina Regional Health Center in Salina, Kansas, recipient of the 2001 Living the Vision Award from the American Hospital Association. Support given by the hospital to school-based programs; Percentage of the hospital's operating margin that is contributed to the Community Health...
- Awards and Recognition. // Health Management Technology;Feb2009, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p6
The article announces that the Sarasota Memorial Health Care System in Florida has been awarded the Magnet designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- Foster G. McGaw nominations due. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;10/5/94, Vol. 68 Issue 19, p24
Reports on the acceptance for applications for the 1995 Foster G. McGaw Prize as sponsored by the Baxter Foundation in cooperation with the American Hospital Association. Past prize recipients; Prizes; Eligibility; Deadline for applications; Contact information.
- Wilmer, Bascom Palmer tops again in 2nd annual OT survey. Stevenson, Sheryl // Ophthalmology Times;10/01/97, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p1
Highlights the winners of the `Ophthalmology Times' periodical's Best Overall Hospitals for 1997 awards in the United States. Categories of the competition; Awards received by the Baltimore, Maryland-based Wilmer Institute at John Hopkins; Categorical awards for Bascom Palmer Eye Institute at...
- Mon General Recognized for Patient Safety. Kealey, Greg // State Journal (WV);2/4/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 5, Special section p9
The article announces that Monongalia General Hospital (Mon General) in West Virginia has received the 2010 HealthGrades Patient Safety Excellence Award.
- St. Luke's earns recognition. Kenyon, Tim // Corridor Business Journal;1/18/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 26, p12
The article announces that St. Luke's Hospital in Cedar Rapids, Iowa has been honored with silver level recognition from the Iowa Recognition for Performance Excellence Program.
- Flower Hospital recognized for excellence. // Toledo Business Journal;Jun2012, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p31
The article announces that the ProMedica Flower Hospital has received an award for exceeding patient safety and quality standards from the Malcolm Baldrige Criteria in Ohio.
- Programs sought for 1996 McGaw Prize. // AHA News;9/11/95, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p5
Calls for applications to the 1996 Foster G. McGaw Prize, presented by the American Hospital Association and the Baxter Foundation which honors health care-delivery that have demonstrated exceptional commitment to the community service. Contact information.
- Hitting the high (reliability) notes. // Hospital Peer Review;Apr2013, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p44
The article reports that Houston, Texas-based Memorial Hermann Hospital received the Eisenberg Award from the National Quality Forum and The Joint Commission.