Internet Marketing Actually Works--With The Right Book And The Right Campaign
- Novel approaches. Rubach, Emma // Precision Marketing;4/6/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p19
The article discusses the implications of cyberspace for the book market following the collapse of the Net Book Agreement in Great Britain. According to the author, Internet-based book retailers have compelled book traders to devise new marketing strategies to stay competitive in the market....
- Business Briefs As We Count Down To The New Millennium. // Hispanic Times Magazine;Oct/Nov1999, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p6
Focuses on the expectations on purchases via the Internet. Web's provision of alternatives to traditional retailing; Home office deduction.
- Internet marketing can be a good bet for business. Horton, Paige // Las Vegas Business Press;5/5/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p5
Reports on the effectiveness of search engine marketing in helping businesses to reach their target audiences and increase visitors to their web site. Explanation of the primary steps to increase rankings; Selection of the best keywords.
- Creating a compelling online experience. Burke, Ken // Catalog Age;Aug99, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p109
Focuses on the increasing popularity of electronic commerce. Role of technology in helping the customer through the electronic shopping process.
- Third-Party Fulfillment Providers Face Tighter Market. Del Franco, Mark // Catalog Age;Feb2001, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p16
Reports the status of online marketing or electronic retailing ventures in the United States as of 2001. Effect of e-retailing downtrend on the client competition by third-party fulfillment providers and logistics; Problems in the merchandise liquidation process and financial outcomes;...
- Boom time for electronic commerce--rhetoric or reality? Foley, Paul; Sutton, David // Business Horizons;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p21
Discusses trends and forecasts from 1996 to year 2000, relating to the growth of electronic commerce and its potential for trade. Contention that there is no easy way to measure any statistic regarding the growth of the Internet; Misconceptions about how the Internet is benefiting some...
- E-tailing--For All Products? Li, Zhan G.; Gery, Nurit // Business Horizons;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p49
Presents information on electronic commerce. Overview on the growth of E-commerce; Goods and services that can be acquired online; Explanation on why certain products are selling well online while others do not; Types of products that are more suitable for e-tailing; Ideas on how to improve the...
- The viral conspiracy. Green, Danielle // Precision Marketing;4/4/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p23
Deals with the increasing number of companies using viral electronic communication as a marketing tool. Features of viral promotions; Benefits provided by Internet marketing to businesses; Ways of addressing the complaints of customers against viral promotions.
- A strategic orientation for e-commerce investments: A customer equity approach. Sarel, Dan; Marmorstein, Howard // Journal of Targeting, Measurement & Analysis for Marketing;Sep2002, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p110
In spite of major setbacks for most pure e-commerce initiatives, the business landscape continues to change as a result of the impact of the Internet. Consumers' expectations and behaviours are shifting and smart firms are finding ways to respond to their new requirements to create...