Hospital pharmacists' job stability improves, survey finds
- Women move on pharmacy ownership. Gebhart, Fred // Drug Topics;Oct2011, Vol. 155 Issue 10, p30
The article focuses on a report from the Pharmacy Manpower Project Inc. which shows that the number of women as pharmacy owners has risen in the U.S. Lisa Fowler, National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) director of management and professional affairs, states that pharmacy ownership is...
- On the Mend. Szrom, Madeline // INSIGHT into Diversity;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 86 Issue 4/5, p50
The article discusses the online pharmacy programs in the U.S. According to Pharmacy Manpower Project Inc., the country will experience shortage in pharmacists by 2020 as low enrollment in pharmacy schools occur. It also notes the efforts of colleges and universities in solving the issue through...
- Impact of Term of Experience on Organizational Commitment among Employees. Sujatha, S.; Swathi, M.; Seema, A. // International Journal of Computer Science & Management Studies;Nov2013, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p1
Purpose -- The aim of this paper is to investigate the impact of Tenure or the term of experience in an organization on the Organizational commitment of the employees. Design/methodology/approach -- A survey was conducted using a measurement tool based on Organizational Commitment Questionnaire...
- Job Security in a Changing Biopharma Environment. Ritter, Amy // BioPharm International;Dec2012, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p12
The article offers information on 2012 employment survey conducted by "BioPharm International" magazine. It mentions that compared with 38% in 2011, 33 percent of the respondents felt less secure in their position while 49% said they felt the same as last year. Furthermore, the survey cites...
- Le rÃ´le des interactions entre engagements multiples dans la prÃ©diction du risque de dÃ©mission. Vandenberghe, Christian // Relations Industrielles / Industrial Relations;Winter2015, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p62
This study examines the influence of multiple commitments toward the organization and the workgroup in predicting voluntary turnover by considering the interactions across foci and the main effects of commitment dimensions. In doing so, the present study innovates by pursuing an emerging line of...
- Study finds 18% of staff R.Ph.s ready to join union. Ukens, Carol // Drug Topics;5/16/2005, Vol. 149 Issue 10, p22
This article focuses on the six-state study conducted by Midwestern University Chicago College of Pharmacy on the response of nonunion staff pharmacists on the issue of unionizing their workplace in the U.S. The results of the study indicated statistics showing the preference of nonunion staff...
- Wanted: Company owners. Bonsignore, Michael // Across the Board;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p55
Presents the results of Honeywell Insights survey on framework for employee performance assessment. Percent of United States employees under some type of pay-at-risk program; Plans of senior executive compensation.
- Tuesday reigns as most productive workday. // CPA Journal;Jun98, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p8
Focuses on a survey sponsored by Accountemps which suggest that employees are most productive on a Tuesday. Business cycles of a workweek.
- What your desk says about you. // Secretary;May97, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p4
Presents a survey on executives' views on the most important quality of a successful administrative assistant. Findings of the survey.