- SHORT TREAMTMENTS. // Meridians;Autumn2002, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p29
Highlights the opening ceremony of the Applied Healing Arts masters program of Tai Sophia. Revelation of the redesigned website of Tai Sophia; Celebration of the first annual Festival of the Healing Arts; Introduction of the twenty students during the ceremony.
- Contractors Celebrate, Receive Awards. Chang, Ivy // Construction Bulletin;1/22/2007, Vol. 292 Issue 3, p4
The article focuses on the joint holiday reception which served as a celebration by over 300 Minnesota contractors and those in the construction-related industry on November 28, 2006. Among the organizations included in the reception are The Associated General Contractors of Minnesota which...
- AU Opposes Sectarian Prayers At S.C. Council Meetings. // Church & State;Mar2004, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p3
Reports on the proposals by Americans United for the federal appeals court to reject a South Carolina town's policy of opening meetings with sectarian prayers. Focus on arguments stressing that the practice of excluding prayers referencing non-Christian beliefs violated the separation of church...
- BBER Snapshots. // Montana Business Quarterly;Winter2006, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p28
A photograph of the past and present board members and staff of the Bureau of Business and Economic Research (BBER) is presented.
- EVENTS. // Image Technology;Sep1989, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p423
Several photographs during the Film, Video and Sound 89 seminar organized by David Gibbs, president of the British Kinematograph Television and Society in London, England on July 15 to 21, 1989 are presented.
- THE NATIONAL ART EDUCATION ASSOCIATION. // Art Education;Mar57, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p35
Photographs of the officials and members of the National Art Education Association are presented.
- South central. Edmonds, Eleanor // PSA Journal;May95, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p54
Reports on various developments concerning camera clubs around the south central zone as of May 1995. Houston Chinese Photographic Society's (HCPS) celebration of its fourth anniversary; Angelina Photographic Association's projects.
- Gaining a competitive edge. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p42
Several photographs of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) sports committee members are presented.
- Roadrunner honor society. // Navajo Times;12/17/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 50, pC.5
A photograph of the Roadrunner Chapter of the National Honor Society in Hollbrook High school along with its new members including Trevor Begay, Joshua Hatch and Tess McGee.