What Makes a Winner in Lens Coating and Cleaning Equipment?
- Continuing coating innovation. // Converter;Nov2016, p18
The article offers brief information on a coating head from Delpro.
- Parts washing made safe and easy. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Jun2010, p2
The article evaluates the SmartWasher Bioremediating Parts Washer.
- Buildings & grounds maintenance. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Feb2000, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p14
Presents various brands of building and grounds maintenance equipment. Includes the Elgin Five Star Series AirBear street sweeping system; Lock center from Safety Technology International Inc.; Outdoor motion sensor from Watt Stopper Inc.
- Troy offers new multifunctional additive. // Coatings World;Nov2010, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p28
The article evaluates several products related to coatings equipment including Troysol ZLAC wetting and flow additive from Troy Corp., automatic colorant dispenser UltraBlend XE from UltraBlend, and 05-SDM hybrid mill from Union Process Inc.
- Rapid Room-Temperature-Curing Monomer Platform. Sullivan, Jeff; Palsule, Aniruddha; Stevenson, Peter // Paint & Coatings Industry;Nov2014, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p46
The article discusses the benefits being offered by a 100 percent reactive rapid room-temperature curing polymer system in the coatings industry. Topics covered include the unique group of monomers called disubstituted alkenes, the environmental benefits resulting from the absence of solvents...
- Basic Training in Brush and Roller Application. // Journal of Protective Coatings & Linings;Oct2013, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p17
The article offers the author's insight on the basic guidelines for coating application using brush and roller. He states that contractors should ask recommendations from the coating manufacturer on the kinds of tool to be used. He mentions that the use of brush and roller depends on the surface...
- GLASSWARE WASHERS. // Laboratory Equipment;Sep2012, p50
The article offers brief information on SteamScrubber and FlaskScrubber glassware washers from Labconco Corp.
- Miele's PG 85 Series. // Lab Manager Magazine;Feb2011, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p115
The article evaluates the PG 85 Series of washing systems from Miele Inc.
- getting in gear. Martinez, Liz // LabTalk;May/Jun2009, Vol. 37 Issue 9F, p14
The article presents the factors to consider in obtaining anti-reflection (AR) coating equipment in optical laboratories. According to Brian Peterson, product manager of coating at Satisloh North America, optical laboratories that do AR in-house often gains more coating and surfacing jobs. It...