The Incidence of Plantar Fasciitis in the United States Military
- History's Child. // Time;5/18/1953, Vol. 61 Issue 20, p27
The article profiles General Nathan Farragut Twining, 55-year-old chief of staff of the U.S. Air Force. Military airman since 1923, Twining participated actively in three of four major eras of warfare. One of his brothers is a major general of Marines and another is a retired Navy captain. He...
- Plantar fasciitis. // Pulse;6/13/2012, Vol. 72 Issue 21, p48
The article offers information on plantar fasciitis. It states that plantar fasciitis refers to plantar aponeurosis' localised inflammation, which is caused by repetitive minor fascia injuries. It says that the disease occurs in those with more sedentary lifestyles and who are very athletic. It...
- High-fivin' `n' Huggin'. Dendy IV, John B. // Airman;Apr2000, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p44
Focuses on the Musgrove Family Bowl, a bowling program for mentally disabled United States Air Force family members in Clearfield, Utah. Benefits of the program; Other games included in the program; Experiences of the handicapped athletes who participated in the program.
- United States Air Force time line - 1947 - 1997. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/16/1997, Vol. 146 Issue 16, p74
Presents lists of US Air Force commanders and secretaries from 1947-1997, and the dates they held their positions. Secretaries of the Air Force; Air Force chiefs of staff; Commanders of the Air Force Logistics Command, Air Force Space Command, Strategic Air Command, Military Airlift Command,...
- USAFA instructor opportunities. // Airpower Journal;Summer91, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p93
Reports on the Military Studies Division at the United States Air Force Academy's search for captains for instructor duty in the summer of 1991 and beyond. Qualifications; Sponsored masteral education for selected instructors.
- Legal assistance and preventive law crosscurrents. // Reporter;Sep94, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p21
Provides legal assistance to US Air Force officers and employees regarding tax compliance requirement. Pre-planning program; Forms and publication distribution program; Set up of unit tax advisor program; Tax education; Electronic filing system to facilitate tax payments.
- Safety Indoctrination. Lau, Olin // Flying Safety;Apr2007, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p22
The article talks about indoctrinating safety in every personnel of the U.S. Air Force.
- Professional business management course--basic, first validated DoD comptrollership... // Armed Forces Comptroller;Fall94, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p47
Presents a photo of the graduating class and course developers of the Professional Business Management Course - Basic, First Validated Department of Defense (DoD) Comptrollership Course. Air Training Command, 82nd Training Wing, Sheppard Air Force Base, Wichita Falls, Texas, April 11-22, 1994.
- DATABASE: CAREER FIELDS. // Airman;Mar2009, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p38
The article lists other career fields in the U.S. Air Force including Operations Commander, Bomber Pilot, and Tes Pilot.