CHILDREN IN FAMILIES SUPPORTED BY MAIN BENEFITS:AN UPDATE
- Your three year old. // Australia's Parents;Feb/Mar98, Issue 103, Firststeps p8
States that the age of three is seen as the `coming of age a time at which many strands of previous development converge nd a self comes into focus.' Comments from Dr Arnold Gesell, a famous American child specialist.
- LEGAL Q&A. // Children & Young People Now;10/2/2012, p28
The article provides an answer to a question related to the age at which children can take decisions about where and with which parent they will live.
- Age estimation in children by measurement of open apices in teeth: a European formula. Danilo De Angelis; Luigi Ferrante; Francesco Scarpino; Mariano Cingolani // International Journal of Legal Medicine;Nov2007, Vol. 121 Issue 6, p449
AbstractÃ‚Â Ã‚Â The aim of the present paper was to improve and expand research with a larger number of children from various European countries and to provide a common formula useful for all these countries. Orthopantomographs taken from 2,652 European Caucasian children (1,382 boys,...
- Children suspected of vandalizing Jewish, Christian tombstones near Paris. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;8/ 1/2014, p1
PARIS (JTA) -- Children aged 11 and 13 are suspected of vandalizing at least 15 Jewish tombstones and six Christian ones at a cemetery near the French capital.
- Antenatal Magnesium Sulfate and Outcomes for School-aged Children. Marret, Stéphane; Bénichou, Jacques // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;1/20/2015, Vol. 313 Issue 3, p306
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a study, led by Lex W. Doyle, M.D., on antenatal magnesium sulfate and outcomes for school-aged children.
- Three Measures of Language Production for Cantonese-Speaking School-Age Children in a Story-Retelling Task. Wong, Anita M.-Y.; Au, Cecilia W.-S.; Stokes, Stephanie F. // Journal of Speech, Language & Hearing Research;Oct2004, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p1164
Little is known about language development in school-age children in Asian countries. This research reports on 3 measures of language development in 100 Cantonese-speaking children age 5 to 9 years. Word scores, structure scores, and the mean length of communication units (MLCU) were derived...
- Age estimation in children by measurement of open apices in teeth: an Indian formula. Rai, Balwant; Kaur, J.; Cingolani, Mariano; Ferrante, Luigi; Cameriere, Roberto // International Journal of Legal Medicine;May2010, Vol. 124 Issue 3, p237
The aim of this paper is twofold: first, to evaluate an Indian sample by Cameriereâ€™s European formula; and second, if this formula turns out to be unsuitable, to study a specific formula for Indian children. Orthopantomographs taken from 480 Indian children (227 girls and 253 boys) aged...
- Age Estimation in Children from dental Radiograph: A Regression Equation. Rai, Balwant; Anand, S. C. // Internet Journal of Biological Anthropology;2007, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p2
Age estimation in children is not only important in clinically dentistry but also in forensic dentistry. The orthopantomograph samples of 435 healthy children (218 boys: 217 girls) aged between 4-16 years was selected. The purpose of present study for estimation chronological age based on the...
- DOB Foundation Launched for Universal Age Assessment - World's first organization to promote accurate birth records. // IDA Times;Oct2013, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the launch of the DOB Foundation in Hong Kong, China on August 27, 2013, which aims to promote consistent birth registration procedures and offer age assessments to unregistered children through the use of dental X-rays.