NEW ZEALANDERS' EXPERIENCES OF SUPPORTING COUPLE RELATIONSHIPS
- AN ANALYSIS OF CLERGYMEN'S ATTITUDE TOWARD ABORTION. Price-bonham, Sharon; Santee, Barbara; Bonham, John M. // Review of Religious Research;Fall75, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p15
A survey of 94 clergymen was conducted in a southwestern metropolitan area in order to investigate the relationship between demographic variables, soda-cultural attitudes, and attitude toward induced abortion. Analysis of the data indicates that the demographic variables were only slightly...
- Your Groveling Advice. Bragg, Rick // Southern Living;May2013, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p136
The author shares reader submissions that ruminate on the topic of groveling, specifically a husband groveling toward his wife after he makes a mistake. He discusses his dog eating his best cotton shirt, the differences between men's and women's brains, and the different behaviors common to men...
- IdÃ©ologie, symbolisme et rapports entre sexes dans la construction de la personne chacobo. Córdoba, Lorena // Recherches AmÃ©rindiennes au QuÃ©bec;2006, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p59
Among the Chacobo (Panoans of the Bolivian Amazon), being female is not a purely "natural" or "physiological" state which is defined once and for all. A human being becomes a woman only through progressive stages of social modelling and construction of the Self. This article analyzes the general...
- LIFE & LOVE. // Dolly;Nov2014, Issue 526, p102
The article presents questions and answers related to family and romantic relationships, including dealing with constant fighting between a sibling and a parent, factors to consider before having sex for the first time and ways of coping with shyness.
- JIMMY THE BARTENDER. Spiker, Ted // Men's Health;May2001, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p57
Gives advice on women and sibling relationships. How to tell a woman that she kisses the wrong way; Role of the eldest in younger siblings' misunderstanding; Discussion on the possible reasons of wives for nagging.
- I'm in like Flynn with boyfriend's mom. Helms, Carrie // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);7/13/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p2
The author relates how she bonds with her boyfriend's mother. She was invited by the mother to cook for lunch for the sets of grandparents of her boyfriend. After the dinner, the mother invited her again to do an art project. She suspects that the real motive of the family of his boyfriend is to...
- DAUGHTER INSPIRES FATHER TO CREATE DADDY'S PROMISE. Butler, Rhett // Jet;6/14/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 23/24, p20
The article profiles Ed Gordon, a television and radio broadcaster who started the Daddy's Promise initiative which helps build positive relationships between fathers and their daughters. Gordon talks about his daughter Taylor who was the inspiration for Daddy's Promise and about Black men...
- OPEN heart SURGERY. Chandler, Millie // Dolly;Apr2009, Issue 462, p54
The article gives advice on different relationship problems. To make a boyfriend to be less protective with his girlfriend, it suggests to let him know that it is flattering and they are both young to think about being together forever. It also offers ways for a girl on how her boyfriend's...
- ADVICE GODDESS. Alkon, Amy // Missoula Independent;1/12/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 2, pC2
The article presents questions and answers related to about interpersonal relationship including having a relationship with a married man and living a pathetic life.