Canoe Needs a Bigger Boat
- New media startup doubles footprint. Comtois, James // Crain's New York Business;3/22/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on the relocation of Canoe Ventures LLC to space more than twice the size of its current headquarters in New York. The entire 39th floor of the Mitsui Building is being filled by Canoe. CB Richard Ellis Inc.'s broker James Robbins, says that as growth has been exponential, it...
- Canoe: Interactive Ads Are Open for Business. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;10/4/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p26
The article reports on the move to deliver interactive spots to 25 million households by Canoe Ventures LLC. INSET: TIMELINE.
- Canoe, CableLabs Link 'Innovation Lab' SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;2/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p18
The article reports that Canoe Ventures LLC connected its new Innovation Lab in the Denver, Colorado, area with CableLabs' AdLab, in a project aimed at testing prototypes of applications working across all six of its cable-operator members' systems.
- Comcast joins launch of Canoe iTV, aka 'SelecTV'. // CED;Jun2010, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p6
The article reports that Comcast Corp. has partnered with Discovery Communications, NBC Universal, and Rainbow Media in the launching of Canoe Ventures LLC's iTV marketing solutions.
- Lins on Board at Canoe. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;11/10/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 44, p44
The article reports on Vicki Lins' appointment as chief marketing officer of Canoe Ventures.
- Steering Toward Broader Waters, Canoe Fishes for MSOs. BAUMGARTNER, JEFF // Multichannel News;1/19/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p2
The article reports that Canoe, a cable operator-backed advanced advertising venture, is in talks with other multiple-system operators (MSO) to launch JV's dynamic advertisement-insertion platform for video-on-demand and also presents views of Chris Pizzuro of Canoe on the same.
- Canoe Pushes Interactive-TV Brand. // Multichannel News;10/24/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p26
The article reports on the efforts of Canoe Ventures LLC to establish the ExpandTV moniker of the cable industry as a recognizable, consumer-friendly brand for interactive television in the U.S.
- Media Buyers: Love Live Advanced Ads! // Multichannel News;2/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p36
The article reports that advanced advertising is believed to progress and develop, despite Canoe Ventures LLC's leaving from the interactive-advertising business, according to media buyers.
- Canoe Ventures Quietly Reboots. G. W. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/12/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 44, p20
The article reports on the effort of Canoe Ventures LLC to focus on dynamic ad insertion technologies and to provide one-stop shopping for programmers so they can put up national dynamic ad insertion across multiple system operators (MSOs).