Sprout 'Gets Grubby' With 'dirtgirlworld'
- Experience America. Patterson, Rob // Progressive Populist;9/15/2012, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p21
The article reviews several episodes of the television program "American Experience," on the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) Public television station, including "The Crash of 1929," "Grand Coulee Dam," and "Tupperware!"
- This Old House showcases Waltham Chemical. // Pest Control;Mar98, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p76
Reports on the hiring of the services of termite pest control firm Waltham Chemical Co. by Boston Public Television to treat a termite-infested house which will be remodeled and featured in the `This Old House' television program. Strategy used to get rid of termites; Features of the house;...
- FUTURE FORECAST: WET. // Discover;Oct2013, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p66
The article reviews the television program "Megastorm Aftermath" presented by The Public Broadcasting System (PBS).
- The Lions' Tale. Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;4/3/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 14, p32
Features `Between the Lions,' a new children's literary television program series on PBS which debuts on April 3, 2000. Idea of the program; Co-venture between Sirius Thinking Ltd. and WGBH Boston; Characters in the program; Licensing agreements for ancillary items.
- GOD IN AMERICA. Farrelly, Maura Jane // Fides et Historia;Summer/Fall2011, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p99
The article reviews the documentary television program "God in America" produced by the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS).
- A LIFELINE FOR LIVE ACTION KIDS TV? // Televisual;Aug2014, p38
The article focuses on the role of tax credits in reviving the animation television (TV) industry in Great Britain and explores how it would benefit live action TV for children industry in the country. Topics discussed include lack of funds for children TV programs, optimism shown by TV industry...
- Library Lions Leap from Their Lair April 3 on PBS. Barber, Peggy // American Libraries;Mar2000, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p9
Focuses on the involvement of the American Library Association (ALA) in the development of the children's public television series 'Between the Lions.' Details of the series, which is co-produced by WGBH Boston and Sirius Thinking Ltd.; Efforts of the ALA to promote the series.
- FREEDOM RIDERS. Moring, Mark // Christianity Today;May2011, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p80
The article reviews the documentary television program "Freedom Riders," produced by American Experience and shown on Public Broadcasting Service (PBS).
- PBS trained on 'Puppy' Kamin, Debra // Daily Variety;10/1/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 63, p14
Reports that PBS Kids has ordered 14 episodes of the television program "Clifford's Puppy Days" from Scholastic Entertainment Inc. in the U.S.