Through the Wire
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Music Week;3/20/2015, p4
The article discusses various developments related to the music industry which includes presence of rapper Kanye West at the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury Festival of 2015, return of veteran artist Iggy Pop to BBC 6 Music as a permanent presenter and planning of the firm Aspiro from the Stockholm...
- IGGY POP. Molenda, Michael // Guitar Player;Jun2006, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p70
The article presents an interview with music performer Iggy Pop. When asked what is his typical writing process, he said that his good stuff comes around when he is fooling around with a piece of somebody else's song. He believes that a person that is a good practitioners of the guitar have got...
- Preliminaires. Regen, John // Billboard;6/20/2009, Vol. 121 Issue 24, p36
The article reviews the music release "Preliminaires," by Iggy Pop.
- Live in Detroit (Music). Molenda, Michael // Guitar Player;Jul2004, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p80
Reviews the music recording "Live in Detroit," performed by Iggy Pop & the Stooges.
- Media news in brief. // Music Week;9/26/2009, Issue 37, p6
The article offers news briefs related to music industry. Beverly Knight has launched a monthly gig called Love Live Music at London CafÃ© De Paris venue under the Smooth Radio's new series of live events. Simon Mayo will take over the "Drivetime" show of Radio 2 after Terry Wogan have...
- The 60 Minutes controversy: What lawyers are telling the... Russomanno, Joseph A.; Youm, Kyu Ho // Communications & the Law;Sep96, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p65
Presents information on the controversy of the television program `60 Minutes' surrounding the role of media lawyers. Impact of the controversy on American journalism; Information on litigational pressure placed on journalism; Circumstances surrounding the 60 Minutes situation.
- IN AN APRIL 1 BROADCAST OF CBS. M. A. // Medical Marketing & Media;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p12
A photograph is presented which depicts Representatives Walter Jones and Dan Burton during the April 1, 2007 broadcast of "60 Minutes" at CBS Broadcasting Inc.
- '60 Minutes' gets hornswoggled again. Gould, John // Christian Science Monitor;4/20/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 102, p23
Presents the experiences of the author in watching the television program '60 Minutes,' and discussing technological innovations in wheelchairs.
- Top of the pop. Sinclair, Tom // Entertainment Weekly;11/22/96, Issue 354, p137
Discusses punk pioneer Iggy Pop's current interest in music in 1996. His album `Nude & Rude: The Best of Iggy Pop'; His interest in R.L. Burnside and Junior Kimborough; The bands Beck and Red Hot Chili Peppers; The music of Money Mark.