Establishing pharmacy operations in a new hospital while transferring existing operations to new ownership
- Cutting-edge merchandising boosts beauty sales. Parks, Liz // Drug Store News;10/11/99, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p81
Provides information on the management of CVS drug chain in its beauty care department headed by Cheryl Mahoney, vice president and merchandise manager for beauty care. Inventory challenges of the department; Implementation of consumer tracking studies by the company.
- Getting to know a patient before he arrives. STEMPNIAK, MARTY // Hospitals & Health Networks;Jan2014, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p15
The article focuses on the smart Web forms developed by the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota aiming to maximize and improve patient care. It states that the smart Web forms ask clinical and open-ended questions to clearly determine each patient's expectations and goals. It adds that the...
- Mayo Clinic's orthopedic reputation was built and strengthened over past century. Rapp, Susan M. // Orthopedics Today;Jan2009, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p58
The article offers information on the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, which is considered by orthopedic surgeons as a veritable bench mark for quality clinical outcomes and scientific research in musculoskeletal medicine.
- Mayo Clinic brings health care services to mega mall. // Health Facilities Management;Oct2011, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p7
The article reports that Mayo Clinic has opened the Create Your Mayo Clinic Health Experience facility at the Mall of America in Rochester, Minnesota.
- Mayo Clinic History of Medicine Library. // Minnesota Medicine;Mar2010, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p37
The article focuses on the Mayo Clinic History of Medicine Library, a specialized unit within the Mayo Medical Library in Rochester, Minnesota that has volumes of rare medical classics and early journal literature.
- Mayo Clinic Historical Suite. // Minnesota Medicine;Mar2010, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p37
The article focuses on the Mayo Clinic Historical Suite, a museum dedicated to the history of the Mayo Clinic which is located in Rochester, Minnesota.
- We'd like to put a face to the name on our awards. // Jacksonville Magazine;Sep2011, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p2
The article focuses on the recognition given to Mayo Clinic including the 2011 Top Performer Award for Excellence in Overall Quality of Care, ranked 20% higher than national average for patient satisfaction in the Hospital Consumer Assessment (HCAHPS) survey, 2010 and one of the 100 Best Places...
- Being both the Mayo Clinic and Wal-Mart is OK. Beldegreen, Rick // Veterinary Medicine;Mar2009, Vol. 104 Issue 3, p116
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Our profession's identity crisis," by Drew L. Allen in the January 2009 issue.
- Hunt for a Sleep Hormone. Altmann, Lawrence K. // Quintessence International;Mar1980, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p83
An excerpt from an article by Lawrence K. Altmann on the ongoing research for a sleep hormone by scientists at the Mayo Clinic, that was published in the "New York Times" is presented.