- White Knight. // Hospitality Ireland;Dec2010, Issue 68, p25
The article discusses the highlights of the masterclass presented by chef Marco Pierre White at the Unilever Foodsolutions Kitchen Studio in Dublin, Ireland in September 2010.
- Marco's top 10. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/6/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4492, p23
The article presents the top ten favorite recipes of chef Marco Pierre White which include Soupe aux truffes elysee, Poularde de bresse en vessie and Canard a la presse, among others.
- Untitled. Pilkington, Lisa // Estates Gazette;7/5/2014, Issue 1379, p03
The article reports on the opening by celebrity chef Marco Pierre White of his second restaurant in Stratford-upon-Avon, England in 2014.
- PIERRE WHITE RETURNS TO P&O SHIPS. Ranson, Kelly // Travel Weekly (UK);12/14/2007, p17
The article announces the selection of celebrity chef Marco Pierre White to head two restaurants on board P&O Cruises' ships Aurora and Oceana.
- Front-of-house staff are just as important as those in the kitchen. Scade, Nick // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/24/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4574, p18
A letter to the editor is presented about celebrity chef Marco Pierre White's act of demoting two contestants on reality show "Hell's Kitchen."
- Truffle auction raises record sum. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/17/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4400, p9
The article provides information on the international truffle auction featuring the first Alba white truffles of 2005, held on November 13, 2005 at the Fiore restaurant in London, England. Restaurateurs Marco Pierre White and Claudio Pulze attended the auction. The proceeds of the auction will...
- RESTAURANTS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/21/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4661, p10
The article presents news briefs related to restaurants in Great Britain. Veteran restaurateur Giuliano Lotto will launch a new high-end Italian restaurant in London, England. Celebrity chef Marco Pierre White will expand his Frankie's Barand Grill chain with the launch of a new outlet in the...
- BAD WEEK. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/17/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4645, p12
The article offers news briefs related to hospitality industry which includes the proposals to open a pub by J. D. Wetherspoon gets rejected, action taken by chef Marco Gordon Ramsay against the habit of restaurateur Marco Pierre White to wear a bandana which makes him look like a somebody from...
- First Gordon, Now Marco. // Hospitality Ireland;Nov2007, Issue 42, p7
This article reports on the decision of celebrity chef Marco Pierre White to choose North Quays in Dublin, Ireland as the location for his first Irish restaurant. It will be located next to Harry Crosbie's Point Village development. Prior to White's decision, another high-profile restaurant by...