- human rights hero. Collins, Ronald K. L. // Human Rights;Jul2014, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p26
The article focuses on the career of Justice Hans Arthur Linde in public law. It reports on the accomplishments of Linde including, serving as a member of the Oregon Constitutional Revision Commission. It reports on the role of Linde in reviving state constitutions for civil rights protection....
- TRIBUTE TO JUSTICE HANS A. LINDE. // Albany Law Review;2001, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p1137
Pays tribute to United States Justice Hans Linde, one of the founding members of the journal `State Constitutionality Commentary.'
- editor. // Recorder Magazine;Autumn2015, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p79
An introduction to articles published within the issue is presented, including one on compositional techniques and influences of German-born flute and recorder player, composer and conductor Hans-Martin Linde, the success of recorder player Caroline Jones and the Arden Recorder Orchestra in a...
- A MODEST RELATIVISM. Griffin, Leslie // Albany Law Review;2001, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p1145
Features United States Justice Hans Linde and his views on moral relativism. Comment on a phrase quoted from a 1975 lecture by United States Justice Hans Linde concerning moral relativism.
- FASCH Overtures: in Bb; in e. Flute Concerto in G. Trumpet Concerto in D. Concerto Grosso in D. van Boer, Bertil // Fanfare: The Magazine for Serious Record Collectors;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p424
The article reviews the music release "Fasch Overtures: in Bb in e. Flute Concerto in G. Trumpet Concerto in D. Concerto Grosso in D" by BÃ©la Banfalvi and Hans-Martin Linde.
- DEDICATION TO JUSTICE HANS A. LINDE. Davis, Heather // Albany Law Review;2001, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p1138
Praises the contributions of United States Justice Hans Linde to American law and legal scholarship. Information on Linde's primacy theory; His stand for the opinions of the Supreme Court; Implication of his decision over the State versus Robertson case.
- THE POWER OF JUDICIAL IDEAS: A TRIBUTE TO JUSTICE HANS LINDE. McIntosh, Wayne V.; Cates, Cynthia L. // Albany Law Review;2001, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p1147
Features Justice Hans Linde of the United States Supreme Court. Views of Linde on state judges; Career background of Justice Linde; Views on tort law development in state courts.
- A Note on "The Myth of Institutionalist Method" Whalen, Charles J. // Journal of Economic Issues (Association for Evolutionary Economi;Mar96, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p279
This article comments on the article The Myth of Institutionalist Method by Hans Lind. Lind, in his article, argues that institutionalists do not use mathematical models and statistical techniques. However, such a conclusion is more a product of the design of the study than a reflection of the...
- Bridging the Gap: Symbiosis of Early and Contemporary Music in the Recorder Compositions of Hans-Martin Linde. Burchette, Ursula // Recorder Magazine;Autumn2015, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p80
A biography of German-born flute and recorder player, composer and conductor Hans-Martin Linde is presented. Topics covered include his family and music educational background, his contributions to the recorder's repertoire, including "Music for a Bird," which has become a standard piece of the...