- China's Harry Potter Publisher Rushing Book to Stores in Race with Pirates. // Book Publishing Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p6
Reports on the move taken by the Chinese-language publisher of the 'Harry Potter' adventure to rush the book into stores ahead of schedule in hoping to block copyright pirates. Date of release; Total number of copies printed by the company; Reward offers for people who turn in the copyright...
- Harry rules! Crawley, Devin // Quill & Quire;May2000, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p21
Reports on the distribution plans of publisher Raincoast for the fourth installment of the Harry Potter books series tentatively titled 'Harry Potter and the Doomspell Tournament' in Canada. Anticipated sales of the book; Plans for the shipping operation of the book; Market price of the book.
- FOUNDATION CONJURES HARRY POTTER PUBLISHER'S HQ BUY. // Estates Gazette;9/22/2012, Issue 1238, p42
The article announces that the headquarters of "Harry Potter" publisher Bloomsbury at 49-51 Bedford Square in London, England was bought by Christ's Hospital Foundation for 14.5 million British pounds.
- Booksellers Help harry Potter. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;5/12/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 19, p26
Presents an update on the publishing of the 'Harry Potter' book series in the U.S. as of May 2003. Donation of part of the proceeds of 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,' from booksellers to help the American Booksellers Foundation for Free Expression; Lawsuit filed by Billy Ray Counts...
- Betwixt and Be'tween.' Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;11/11/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 45, p32
Talks about the effort of publishers to reach out to young readers also called as tweens. Discussion on the buying power and influence of the tweens on the market; Comment from Lisa Holton, senior vice president and publisher, regarding the reaction of readers on the use of the term tweens for...
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;4/2/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 14, p4
Several publishing news briefs for the week of April 2, 2012 are presented including the opening of the Harry Potter book series' digital content retailer The Pottermore shop, creation of an e-book creation platform by publisher Vook, and the launch of e-book subscription sites by publisher F+W...
- Scholastic on Track In First Quarter. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/30/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 39, p10
Reports on the earnings posted by Scholastic for the quarter ended August 31, 2002. Net loss of the company for the quarter; Reason for the wide earnings forecast; Decline in revenue in the book publishing and distribution segment; Revenue from 'Harry Potter' books; Increase in international sales.
- Exciting Changes Coming to LSHSS! You Are Invited to Participate! Gray, Shelley // Language, Speech & Hearing Services in Schools;Oct2016, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p259
Purpose: In this editorial, the Editor of Language, Speech, and Hearing Services in Schools (LSHSS) describes important changes coming to LSHSS and all ASHA journals and calls for readers to voice their opinion regarding important topics and formats they would like to see included in future...
- Organization Development Journal Request for Submissions. // Organization Development Journal;Spring2011, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p7
The article presents the guidelines for submission of research, theory or practitioner-oriented manuscript related to Organization Development (O.D.) to be published in the "Organization Development Journal."