No Summertime Blues For Classics Publishers, As Salinger And Steinbeck Compete For Sales With
- AAP: Trade Net Sales Drop 13.7% in Q1. // Book Publishing Report;Jun2009, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the 13.7% decline on the net sales of trade books in the U.S. for the first quarter of 2009. According to the Association of American Publishers (AAP), the decline of sales is a result to the market shift from to a less expensive format. A chart is presented depicting the...
- Call reports make a comeback. Mahoney, Sarah // Sell!ng;Aug97, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p11
Reports on the resurgence of call reports as a sales tool. Movement back to accountability; Availability of software to make call reports; Changes in the way call reports are viewed; Use of call reports as sophisticated action plans. INSET: An alternative to call reports..
- The call report. Brookman, Jerome J. // American Salesman;Feb1993, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p18
Discusses call reports, a management tool that indicates the depth of product service market, measures rate of sales turnovers among distributors and dealers in a territory and records mismatchings of sales personnel and market area. Definition of PROFILE; Initial sales report, replacement sales...
- March's sales boost tax revenue in Burnet, Llano. Freeman, Michael // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);5/18/2011, Vol. 139 Issue 20, p2A
The article focuses on a statistics released by Texas Comptroller Susan Combs which shows that cities in Llano and Burnet counties in Texas have yielded over seven percent more in sales tax revenue in March compared to record in 2010 in the same period.
- Dodge City cattle sales report. // High Plains Journal;12/12/2011, Vol. 129 Issue 51, p19-B
The article presents the cattle sales report from Dodge City Winter Livestock Inc. regarding the total amount of sales for December 7, 2011 in Kansas.
- Buda sales taxes plummet; Kyle revenue soars. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);5/16/2012, Vol. 110 Issue 6, p1D
The article offers information on a decline in the sales tax in Buda and revenue growth in Kyle in Texas.
- Las Vegas Sees an Unusual Gain in Home Sales. Harmon, Jennifer // Origination News;Dec2009, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p29
The article reports on the potential of Las Vegas, Nevada to buck the seasonal norm and log higher home sales in September 2009 than in August.
- Ashley Manor and AMX Design owner returns to profit. // Cabinet Maker;1/21/2011, Issue 5721, p5
The article reports that the holdings company DM Midlands had returned to an impressive profit after a loss in 2009 in Great Britain.
- DTV Sales Surge Over 80K In Jan. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;03/12/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the accelerated sales of digital television products in the United States in January 2001. Units sold; Factory revenue; Anticipation for further gains.