SAF Holland unveils trailer axle plant
- SAF-Holland produces axles in Missouri. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2009, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p17
The article that Warrenton, Missouri-based facility of SAF-Holland has commenced its axle production in February 2009. It mentions that the company will increase its axles production for its North American trailer suspension offerings and aftermarket requirements. Additionally, it notes that the...
- Holland Hitch: Beyond the. Moore, Tom // Fleet Owner;Nov96, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p22
Profiles truck tractor fifth-wheel manufacturing company Holland Hitch. Product line; Pressures facing motor carriers; Enhancement of products; Importance of the fifth wheel in trucking.
- SAF-Holland secures financing until 2014. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2010, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p15
The article reports that SAF-Holland has reached a restructuring agreement and extension of its 474 million U.S. dollar credit line with its creditor banks until 2014.
- Kast retires from SAF-Holland. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;8/2/2012, Vol. 75 Issue 52, p24
The article announces that Glenn Kast, who was the member of Lodge 1745, has retired from his position as a welder at SAF-Holland Inc. in Warrenton.
- Holland Binkley Releases New UltraLite2 Brochure. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2000, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p82
Provides information on a brochure released by Holland Binkley which features the UltraLite2 mechanical slider-suspension system.
- Holland's LowLube Fifth Wheel. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2001, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p46
Announces the availability of the Holland 3500 Series model FW33 LowLube fifth wheel from Holland Hitch Company. Description on the LowLube technology; Its applications.
- Holland ProPar Axle & Brakes Specs Guide. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2001, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p42
Announces that a braked axle specifications guide for Holland Propar trailer axles and brakes is available from the Holland Binkley Axle Products Division. Information offered by the guide.
- Holland Hitch recalls fifth wheel. // Overdrive;Aug94, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p62
Reports on the voluntary recall of Fleetmaster fifth wheel assemblies by Holland Hitch. FW8 series vehicles from June 1993 to April 1994; Service centers; Contact information.
- More choices. // Fleet Owner;Sep98, Vol. 93 Issue 9, p44
Presents information on the AirLite Plus and DuraSystem Plus suspension systems for trucks offered, by Holland Binkley company. Details on the system; Features of the system.