Northwood University salutes Grote CEO
- MI moves up in economic competitiveness. // Toledo Business Journal;Jan2014, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the results of a second annual public policy study conducted by Northwood University showing an improvement of Michigan's overall economic competitiveness.
- Entrepreneurial students form strong bonds at Northwood. Weick, Rachel // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/10/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p18
The article reports on the entrepreneurship administration program formed by the Northwood University in Midland, Michigan which allow its students to engage in the real world of business environment.
- Dealers. // Automotive News;1/28/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5968, p76
Reports on the recognition of car dealers by Northwood University on its annual Dealer Education Awards in Midland, Michigan. Schedule of the ceremony; Acknowledgement of the dealers' contribution and efforts to improve education; List of recipients.
- Northwood will cut Texas undergrad program. Burke, Kathleen // Automotive News;6/23/2014, Vol. 88 Issue 6626, p0014
The article announces that Northwood University will close its residential campuses in Cedar Hill, Texas on June 30, 2014.
- Calendar. // Automotive News;8/16/2004, Vol. 78 Issue 6107, p38
The article presents information on automobile shows and other events related to the automobile industry and trade. It states that International Motor Show will be held in Moscow from August 25-29, 2004. Northwood University International Auto Show will be held on October 8-10, 2004 at Northwood...
- Briefly. // Automotive News;8/4/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5725, p2
Presents items of interest in the automobile industry for August 4, 1997. The sale of Volvo AB's share in Renault SA to UBS Securities of Switzerland; ITT Automotive looking for a buyer of its seat motor and track operations; The annual outdoor new-car show in Midland, Michigan sponsored by...
- A Long-Term Dream Takes On Solid Shape. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/06/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p14
Announces the completion of the Northwood University's Grand Rapids Program Center in Michigan. Holding of ribbon-cutting ceremony in October 2000; Naming of the center after Peter C. Cook, consistent supporter of the university's automotive marketing program.
- Online degree program aims to retain dealership workers. Wilson, Amy // Automotive News;2/24/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6026, p28
Reports on an online degree program for students working in the automotive retail field. Bachelor's degree from Northwood University; Benefit to dealers in retaining employees seeking education.
- Showroom Quality. CASTELLANO, STEPHANIE // T+D;Jan2014, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p18
The article focuses on the partnership between the automobile company General Motors Co. (GM) and Michigan-based Northwood University to develop a program that offers GM's employees the options for new career developments by pursuing academic degrees.