Tramec enters agreement with MacLean
- STEMCO acquires rest of joint venture. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2014, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p14
The article reports that truck equipment manufacturing company STEMCO, a part of engineered industrial product provider EnPro Industries, has acquired the remaining interest of the STEMCO Crewson LLC joint venture from Tramec LLC.
- Tramec LLC Acquires Hill Fastener. // Fastener Technology International;Jun2011, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p68
The article reports on the acquisition of Hill Fastener Corp. of Rock Falls, Illinois by Tramec LLC of Iola, Kansas, as being announced by Tramec president Gary Sullo.
- Tramec Acquires KRG Continental-Aero. // Fastener Technology International;Aug/Sep2012, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p126
The article reports on the acquisition of nylon insert locknuts distributor LRG Fastener Corp. (Continental-Aero) by Tramec LLC, creating the legal entity Tramec Continental-Aero LLC.
- Joint venture formed to produce suspension components. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/19/2012, p2
The article highlights the creation of Tramec HDSS, a joint venture between Iola, Kansas-based Tramec LLC and Mexico-based Heavy Duty Suspension Suppliers Corp. (HDSS) headquartered in Grapevine, Texas. Tramec HDSS will provide a full line of heavy-duty suspension components to U.S. and Canadian...
- Selected Tenders. // Middle East Business Intelligence;1/20/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p8
Reports on business contracts available in the Middle East, as of January 20, 2003. Supply of six gantry quay cranes in Syria; Installation and testing of furniture at the Electricity Authority of Cyprus' head office in Nicosia; Construction of a petroleum products pipeline between Homs and...
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;11/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31269, p42
Presents information pertaining to the number of contracts traded in the U.S. in November 2001.
- Contracts. // Automatic I.D. News;July97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p10
Presents contracts between various companies in United States. Computer Intelligence2 (CI2) and Integrated Technologies of America; Rochester Gas & Electric and Norand; State of Alabama and Bull Worldwide Information Systems; Southeastern Michigan Gas Enterprises and Itron; Xata and Datakey;...
- Late braking news. // Automotive Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p80
Offers information on agreements entered into by various companies. Details on the agreement entered into by Mr. Gasket and Ligenfelter Performance Engineering; Information on the operating venture undertaken by Dana Corporation; Indepth look at the letter of intent signed by Cooper Industries'...
- ARI and Chinese sign agreement. Vangen, Clara // Buildings;Oct96, Vol. 90 Issue 10, p14
Reports that the United States and China signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) in an effort to harmonize standards for air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment. Chinese Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Industry Association (CRAA) to use Virginia's Conditioning and Refrigeration...