Paccar donates $250,000 to relief effort in Haiti
- American National Red Cross. // Pensions & Investments;10/13/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p62
States that the American Red Cross has commenced its search for a midcap to small cap growth manager for its endowment fund. Value of the fund; Details on the status of the fund.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers donates $240,000. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/24/98, Vol. 45 Issue 34, p23A
Reports on PricewaterhouseCoopers' donation to the American Red Cross.
- Wyndham Rewards Matches Up to a Million for the Red Cross. // Business Traveler;Nov2014, p52
The article reports that Wyndham Rewards loyalty program is matching up to one million member reward point donations to the humanitarian organization American Red Cross.
- Thanks. // Drug Topics;7/24/95, Vol. 139 Issue 14, p24
Reports on Cardinal Health's donation of OTC drugs and health and beauty care items to the American Red Cross Bay Area Chapter. San Francisco's hospitality during customer trade show; Value of products.
- Drycleaner collecting blankets for needy. // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Apr2007, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p76
The article reports that a blanket-donation drive has been started by Murrysville Cleaners, Murrysville, Pennsylvania, to benefit local chapters of the American Red Cross and Humane Society. About 60 blankets have already been collected. Last year, Murrysville helped collect, clean and ship more...
- United Way grants Red Cross funds for storm damage relief. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/18/96-03/25/96, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p10
Reports on the Orange County United Way's grant to the Orange County Chapter of the American Red Cross in Greater New York. Services offered by Red Cross.
- Picture This. // BusinessWest;1/7/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p51
Several photographs are presented which depict various community activities in Massachusetts, including the awarding of the scholarship fund by the family of the late E. Herbert Burk to the Community Foundation and the granting of the $2,500 donation by OneBeacon Insurance Co. to the American...
- CORRECTIONS. // San Diego Business Journal;7/14/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 28, p2
Several corrections to the articles in the previous issues are presented, including the grants received from the American Red Cross, schedule of the Jet-Ball game of Aerr Technologies Inc. and an article on preparations for a familiarization tour.
- Seniors support disaster relief. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/23/98-11/30/98, Vol. 9 Issue 15, p19
Reports that the Lock Sheldrake Senior club donated to the Sullivan County Chapter of the American Red Cross in Greater New York. Information on how the Red Cross will use the donations.