Terex AWP sells generator product line to Cummins Power Generation
- BOMAG ACQUIRES CEDARAPIDS, CMI BRANDS FROM TEREX CORPORATION. // Equipment Echoes;Summer2013, Issue 109, p7
The article reports that global heavy equipment manufacturer Terex Corp. has entered into a contract divesting its roadbuilding operations in Brazil and specific mobile roadbuilding product lines in the U.S. to building and public works company Fayat Group.
- COMPACT RENTAL POWER UNITS. // BioCycle;Dec2007, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p56
The article evaluates the 1000 kW Rental power unit from Cummins Power Generation.
- Ready to roll. // Pit & Quarry;Nov2008, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p12
The article evaluates two generator models including Rental Power C1600D6RG 1600 kilowatt (kW) and C2000D6RG2 from Cummins Power Generation Inc.
- Tunnel power. // International Construction;Oct2002, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p44
Reports that a Cummins 350kVA generating set has been given by Cummins Power Rent to provide power for the concrete batching plant on Singapore's Deep Tunnel Sewage System project's construction site. Noise requirements that the Cummins set is expected to adhere to; Amount of concrete expected...
- Web-based monitoring tool detects problems in timely manner. // Pit & Quarry;Jul2007, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p15
The article evaluates the PowerCommand iWatch 100 Web-based monitoring tool from Cummins Power Generation Inc.
- Cummins targets rental with new range. // International Rental News;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p7
The article offers brief information on the four rental generator sets (gensets) in the 150 to 300 kilovolt-amps (kVA) range from Cummins Power Generation Inc.
- Tier 4i-certified mobile generator sets. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;8/13/2012, p5
The article offers brief information on the C150D6R and C200D6R mobile generator sets certified to Tier 4i emissions levels from Cummins Power Generation.
- Punching above its weight. // Modern Power Systems;Feb2010, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p30
The article evaluates two lines of low-range generator sets designed by Cummins Power Generation.
- Continuous operation for Cummins gas-powered generators. // European Power News;Sep2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p28
Reports the upgrade of QSV81G gas-powered engines of Cummins Power Generation. Assessment of the power being produced; Absorption chillers for air conditioning.