Junior Golf Business Swings Into Action With Seven Pros
Tags: GOLF -- Training
- Ask Doctor Ex. // Golf Digest;Mar1996, Vol. 47 Issue 3, Extra for Women p4
Responds to a query on dealing with golf handicaps in golf training.
- The missing link. Mayo, Dean // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/25/96, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p24
Offers golf training suggestions for increasing shots' distance. Visualizing club head swing; Determining golf ball path; Golf swing techniques.
- How to practice (vs. warming up). Mahoney, Tim // Golf Digest;Mar1997, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p57
Offers tips for golfers on how to practice effectively. Includes use of a practice station; Making rehearsal swings; Preshot routine.
- Function Follows Feel. Morrice, Peter; Cuban, J. D. // Golf Digest;Jan2010, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p23
The article presents the author's analysis on the absence of formal golf education in the U.S.
- Southern California training. Wofford, Pete // Golf World;3/10/95, Vol. 48 Issue 30, Pro Report p8
Features the Southern California PGA Section's Specialized and Advanced Training (SAT) program. Purpose of the program; Specific requirements of the program; Automatic PGA membership upon completion of the program.
- SPORTS/RECREATION. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/28/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 55, p17
The article announces that recreational community Red Ledges has opened its Jim McLean Golf School in the Intermountain West, Utah.
- Hit the shaft for better chips. Holler, Jeff // Golf Digest;Sep95, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p36
Suggests a drill for keeping hands ahead when making a chip shot in golf.
- Hit the boards to build a better game. Leadbetter, David; Huggan, John // Golf Digest;Sep95, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p74
Discusses the use of a board as a training tool for golf. Knowing aim; Backswing; Resisting with right leg; Letting bigger muscles lead; Turning push; Creating correct angle; Hitting down, ball up; Shifting weight; Letting club bounce.
- How to win your flight. Epps, Charlie; Yocom, Guy // Golf Digest;Jul96, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p74
Offers golf training tips. Includes mastering golf handicaps; Problems including laying up on all par fives; Getting out of the sand.