SeaChange Cuts Workers
- Kanouff Leaves SeaChange. // Multichannel News;2/6/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p10
The article focuses on the departure of Yvette Kanouff as president of SeaChange International Inc. to pursue her other interests.
- Gordon-Kanouff takes gavel as SCTE chairwoman. Brown, Karen // CED;Jul2005, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p28
The article reports on the election of Yvette Gordon-Kanouff as the chairwoman of the SCTE executive board. Gordon-Kanouff, the SVP of strategic planning at SeaChange international Inc., said that SCTE's role in emerging technology for the cable industry is growing and through educational...
- On the Circuit:. // CableFAX Daily;6/21/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 120, p2
Reports on the selection of SeaChange International's Yvette Gordon-Kanouff as chairman for the 2006 to 2007 Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers Expo.
- Top Women in CableTech. // CableFAX Magazine;Nov2011, p38
The article offers information on the top women executives in the cable technology in 2011. It says that SeaChange International Inc. president Yvette Kanouff was at the top placer among the women executives since she had made the company as the top player in multi-screen video technology. It...
- YVETTE GORDON-KANOUFF. // Communications Technology;Dec2005, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p25
The article presents an interview with Yvette Gordon-Kanouff, SVP of SeaChange International Inc. When asked about the product and service offerings to operators in the advanced services environment, he states that the important part of offering video on demand is having interfaces for...
- Personnel Today. // Employers Law;Feb2013, p17
The article presents answers to a question on ways to dismiss an employee.
- Weekly dilemma... Dismissing banned drivers. Birkinshaw, Claire // Personnel Today;4/1/2008, p10
The article provides an answer to a question related to the dismissal of an employee.
- When you terminate an employee,which precautions do you take? // HR Specialist;Jul2012, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p8
The article presents the results of the poll concerning the precautions that employers must take when terminating an employee.
- Prorating pay when a salaried employee is fired. JOHNSON, LINDA // New Hampshire Business Review;2/22/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p40
The article provides an answer to a question of dismissing an employee.