Bravo Plans 5th Original Night
- NEW KIDD IN TOWN. Mitchell, Gail // Billboard;6/12/2010, Vol. 122 Issue 23, p43
The article presents a profile of songwriter and television (TV) producer Evan "Kidd" Bogart, focusing on his involvement with the TV show "Hitmakers."
- NatGeo Wild to boost viewer numbers. Savage, Mike // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;8/11/2006, p2
The article reports on the business plan of the television channel National Geographic to rollout a new global TV channel for wildlife coverage. The new plan is to compensate for the decrease in the wildlife content on its main channel. The new channel will make its worldwide presentation in...
- Bravo series eyes O.C. hip, stylish. Nordyke, Kimberly; Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;9/11/2008, Vol. 406 Issue 25, p5
The article reports on the plan of Bravo to launch a program intended to the younger set in Orange County (OC), California. The network is planning to develop a documentary-soap that features the hip and stylish set aged 18 to 25 in OC. The television program will also feature young adults who...
- MORE 'SHAHS' FOR BRAVO. // Daily Variety;4/18/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 12, p5
The article reports that Bravo Cable Network will still handle the programming of the television series "Shahs of Sunset."
- New slate in the stars for Bravo. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;10/12/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 38, p1
The article reports on Bravo Cable Network's announcement for several television reality shows that will be based on celebrity service. It reports that the shows expand the network's reality slate under new vp development Eh Lehrer who was promoted to head the department in July, 2010. It...
- Queer Eye cancelled. Ryan-Vollmar, Susan // Bay Windows;2/1/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p4
The article reports that the reality television program "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" has been cancelled. The show's final season, comprised of 10 episodes, will air this summer on the cable television channel Bravo. Several of Bravo's other gay-friendly programming, including "Workout" and...
- MTV, Bravo Mine Rich Vein. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;1/14/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 2, p26
The article reports on the business plans of MTV Networks and the Bravo Cable Network. Both networks have approved spinoffs to current successful shows. MTV is producing "My Super Sweet 16 Presents: Exiled!" an eight-episode documentary series that will ship the mini-divas from its "My Super...
- EVERYTHING BUT THE KITCHEN SINK. // Hollywood Reporter;2/24/2012, Vol. 418 Issue 7, p61
The article presents information on the corporate sponsorships and licensing deals, signed by Bravo Cable Network for its four Top Chef shows.
- Kell on Earth. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;2/12/2010, Issue 1089/1090, p92
The article reviews the reality television program ï¿½Kell on Earth,ï¿½ starring Kelly Cutrone, on the Bravo Cable Network.