Fox Cable Checks Out Dynamic VOD Ads
- Fox, Disney, Comcast Make VOD News. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;12/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p6
Reports that U.S.-based cable television company Fox Cable Networks Group executives disclosed that the company has renewed its video-on-demand (VOD) deal with cable television broadcasting company Cablevision Systems Corp. for the programs '24' and 'The Shield,' as of December 2002. Caveat...
- Start Your Engines. // CableFAX Daily;12/8/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 237, p1
The article reports on a Nascar deal involving multimedia service operators and cable networks in the U.S. Fox Cable switched from FX to Speed. Speed will show the Nascar Craftsman Truck Series. Each of the networks will keep video-on-demand rights from its own coverage.
- Health network has financing. // Electronic Media;08/25/97, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p1
States that America's Health Network has secured financial backing to resume normal programing operations. Name of the company that backed out of the purchasing agreement at the last minute; Date the new financing package is to be announced.
- Baseball strike could leave Fox stranded. Friedman, Wayne; Thomaselli, Rich // Electronic Media;8/5/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p8
Discusses the implications of a World Series cancellation for Fox Network in the U.S. Financial problems of News Corp., owner of Fox Network; Effects of a strike on the operations of the network; Renegotiation of contract value.
- Fox shifts into rebuilding mode for fall. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;5/17/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 56, p21
Focuses on the changes in the television series production of Fox Network in the U.S. Return of the cult action drama; Abolishment of 'The X-Files' series; Plan of Fox in the its coverage of the Major League Baseball.
- Fox Cable Nets ups Hopkins. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;7/10/2008, Vol. 300 Issue 4, p5
The article announces that Fox Cable Networks Services LLC has promoted Mike Hopkins to president of affiliate sales and marketing.
- Fox Cable Duo to Promote Affiliate Growth. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;12/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p24
Reports that U.S.-based cable television network Fox Cable Networks Group has appointed two senior vice-presidents of affiliate sales to bolster a team that will generate multi-billion dollars in revenue for the company as of 2002. Names of these executives; Growth in business of the network;...
- Biard Upped at Fox Cable Nets. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;1/18/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p6
The article announces the promotion of Michael Biard as the executive VP, affiliate sales and marketing for Fox Cable Networks LLC.
- Shifting Focus In a Multiplatform Age. WINSLOW, GEORGE // Multichannel News;1/5/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p9
The article presents brief information on Multichannel News' s annual Viewer Watch Special Report, focusing on the impact of the changing use of video, and informs about research organizations that were helpful in providing data for research such as Magna Global, Fox Cable Networks.