- New Falcone director aims for more community involvement. Tampone, Kevin // Business Journal (Central New York);2/27/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p1
The article profiles Thomas Kruczek, new executive director of the Falcone Center for Entrepreneurship at Syracuse University's Martin J. Whitman School of Management, and provides information on his statement suggesting new business in this time of economic condition. He began his new job at...
- PEOPLE. // Advertising Age;8/25/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 34, p13
The article reports on promotion of some advertising executives as of August 25, 2003. Murray Dudgeon was promoted chief operating officer of Universal McCann Worldwide in London, England. Stephen Li has become general manager for South China at Batey. Nattisa Pongtaranont was promoted to...
- On the Move. // Healthcare Executive;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p80
The article announces promotions of medical executives in the U.S. including Gregg A. Becker to chief operating officer at Atlanta VA Medical Center in Virginia, Vickie W. Harris to vice president of INSPIRIS in Brentwood, Tennessee, and Lynda G. Vilanova to director of Patient Care Services at...
- member milestones. // California CPA;May2012, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p8
The article announces that Nicole Douglas has been named to the board of directors of Tri-Counties for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, A. Christine Davis has been appointed as managing director of StoneTurn Group and Kevin McGrath has been appointed as chief operating officer (COO) of Crowe Horwath.
- UP THE LADDER. // Media Week;2/5/2008, Issue 1148, p8
The article announces executive appointments in the media industry, including Simon Sanderson as commercial director at Crash Media Group, Marjorie Sant as account manager at GCap Media's Ram FM and Amit Kapur as chief operating officer (COO) of MySpace.
- People. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/11/2013, Vol. 33 Issue 51, p14
The article announces several career developments including the promotion of Ryan Smith as chief operating officer of Raidious, and the appointments of Max Hank as advisory board member of Hendricks County Community Foundation and of Rick Heimann as port director of the Port of Indiana-Burns Harbor.
- PERSONNEL. // Waste & Recycling News;10/11/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p18
The article annouces several appointments in the recycling industry including Phil Duncan as chief operating officer of American LaFrance LLC, Anthony Esposito as president and chief executive officer of the company C2Logix and Brenda Pulley as senior director of recycling programs at Keep...
- Prince in Armour. // Time;9/16/1957, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p108
The article profiles William Wood Prince. It says that Prince who was a son of an insurance executive has various jobs including chairman of five boards of directors, director in 16 companies, and has been elected as the chief executive officer (CEO) of Armour & Co. It mentions that he was given...
- UP CLOSE. // Business Insurance;6/11/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 24, p26
The article presents facts about Myron Hendry, chief operating officer (CFO) and managing director at Countrywide Insurance Group. His previous position at the company was as executive vice president and chief operations officer (COO). His goal for the company is to develop a scalable...