- D'Works is taking action. Fleming, Michael // Daily Variety;3/19/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 13, p1
Reports on the triumph of Dreamworks in a bidding for an untitled action thriller to be written by David Benioff and directed by Marc Forster. Terms of the deal; Amount of deal; Movies directed by Forster.
- Key 'Bones' producer inks with D'Works. Graser, Marc; Bing, Jonathan // Daily Variety;7/7/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 1, p5
Reports on the deal of Dreamworks SKG LLC with Aimee Peyronnet, the person attached to produce an adaptation of the bestselling novel 'The Lovely Bones' in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. Significance of the deal for the studio to acquire the rights for the film adaptation; Plot of the...
- D'Works hounds scribe. Brodesser, Claude // Daily Variety;05/10/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 51, p4
Reports the deal between Dreamworks and screenwriter Amy Holden Jones in Los Angeles, California. Details on the writing credits of Jones; Plot of the movie 'Bloodhound'; Comments of Jones on writing about dogs.
- HELMER SCALES 'MOUNTAINS' Fleming, Michael // Daily Variety;3/26/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 19, p1
Reports on the negotiation of director Guillermo del Toro with Dream Works to direct 'At the Mountains of Madness.' Terms of the deal; Career highlights of del Toro; Producers of the film adaptation.
- RUNNING TO D'WORKS. Fleming, Michael // Daily Variety;11/12/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 51, p6
Reports the deal of DreamWorks with actor Ben Stiller. Production of the motion picture 'What Makes Sammy Run'; Cast of the motion picture; List of upcoming projects of Stiller.
- DreamWorks TV inks with Evolution. Adalian, Josef // Variety;09/27/99, Vol. 376 Issue 6, p56
Reports that DreamWorks Television has inked a deal with Evolution Entertainment. Focus of the deal; Clients of Evolution.
- D'Works Studios sets output deals. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;2/6/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 22, p6
The article reports that Dream Works Studios has announced on February 5, 2013 its ten output deals, which is part of the company's international indie distribution.
- After the swoon comes June. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;6/1/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 45, p7
The article discusses the performance of media stocks in the second quarter of 2010 in the U.S. It states that the media stocks see valuation and market challenges ahead. It notes that CBS Corp.'s stocks plummeted during the first quarter, but bounced back with a 3.6% increase in the second...
- NBC firms up alliance with DreamWorks. Freeman, Michael // Electronic Media;8/12/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p2
Reports the deal between the television broadcasting firms National Broadcasting Co. Inc. (NBC) and DreamWorks SKG LLC in the U.S. Finance of the television programs by NBC; Retention of syndication rights for the DreamWorks produced shows by NBC; Production of the series for other broadcasting...