- Digital libraries in the cloud. Pennington, Adrian // TVB Europe;Apr2011, p22
The article reports on the emergence of digital rights system UltraViolent (UV) administered by Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem LLC (DECE) in London, England. It mentions that UV and logo UVVU will be used as a brand online electronic commerce film and television listings and badge...
- DIGITAL HOLLYWOOD PANELISTS TALK ULTRAVIOLET. TRIBBEY, CHRIS // Home Media Magazine;10/28/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 43, p8
The article offers brief information on the UltraViolet buy once, play anywhere digital rights locker service from Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem according to panelists during the UltraViolet discussion at Digital Hollywood on October 22, 2013.
- UltraViolet Grows Internationally. TRIBBEY, CHRIS // Home Media Magazine;7/15/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 28, p1
The article announces the plan to launch the Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem's digital locker system known as UltraViolet in France, Germany, Austria and Switzerland in September 2013 and in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and other European territories afterward.
- The rights locker. // CED;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p23
The article reports on the initiative by Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem LLC (DECE) to create a digital rights locker stored in the cloud to give consumers universal access to the content they have purchased in the U.S.
- Deals illuminate Ultraviolet bow. Graser, Marc // Daily Variety;7/13/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the decision of the Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem LLC (DECE) to offer licenses for the use of its UltraViolet digital locker for retailers and digital distribution services to be able to implement technical specifications and market the capabilities of the product.
- New Entertainment Brand UltraViolet Revealed. // movieScope Magazine;Aug/Sep2010, Issue 18, p7
The article reports on the announcement of new entertainment brand UltraViolet, an online content locker that will play movies and television (TV) shows on numerous devices, by the Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem LLC (DECE).
- Yanks Push for Global 'Video Everywhere' // Multichannel News;9/12/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 34, p8
The article offers information on the two U.S.-based groups related to cable and entertainment industry in the U.S. such as the Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR) and Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE) LLC, which both presented their digital video services during the IBC trade...
- UltraViolet Can Trump 'Free', Singer Says. Domanick, Andrea // Multichannel News;9/27/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p8
The article evaluates the UltraViolet rights-authentication service from Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem LLC (DECE).
- DECE Approves Single Digital File Format. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;1/11/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p11
The article reports on the approval by the Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE) group of the five digital rights management (DRM) solutions for content. The digital format will enable content to play on any service or device that conforms with DECE specifications in both standard and...