Nat Geo Hunts 'Wild' Sponsors
- Fade to black for Fox Reality cabler. SChneider, Michael // Daily Variety;10/15/2009, Vol. 305 Issue 9, p3
The article reports on the shutdown of operation of the Fox Reality Channel. It states that the network executives have announced that the channel will cease operations by March 31, 2010. According to Fox Cable Networks, the changing landscape in cable industry have prompted them to shift some...
- Diary: Pick of the Week - 4Creative, Channel 4. // Campaign;3/27/2015, p27
A review is offered of a television advertising campaign created by advertising agency 4Creative for the television programs of television broadcasting company Channel 4.
- New nets move into prime time. Mandese, Joe // Advertising Age;1/9/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p21
Reports on the season ratings race of television programs in the United States. Effect of the introduction of prime-time shows; Effect of the launching of cable television channels; Consumer target; Remarks on advertising.
- TV hits see ad price dip. Mandese, Joe // Electronic Media;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p3
Discusses the decline in television advertising spot prices in the United States during the fall of 1999. Cost of a 30-second spot on top-rated programs in 1998 and 1999; Analysis of the trend; Programs which have seen an increase in advertising prices.
- TV monitor/ a weekly look at who's buying what and when. // Campaign (UK);04/23/99, Issue 16, p26
Assesses the television advertisements shown at .tv on April 17, 1999 during a program in which Microsoft Corp. chairman Bill Gates was being interviewed. Includes Dell Computers; Electronic Arts; Specsavers.
- Barbie and Red Ken? // Campaign (UK);11/1/2002, Issue 44, p32
Reports on an advertisement on Barbie in the middle of the searching television program Red Masters exploring Castro's Life.
- TV monitor/a weekly look at who's buying what and when. // Campaign;03/12/99, Issue 10, p22
Focuses on the advertising on Channel 4's television program `Monica--the Interview' aired in Great Britain. Ratings of the program; Interest of advertisers in the program; Target audience of the advertisements.
- Factors Affecting Television Attentiveness: A Research Note. Soley, Lawrence C. // Current Issues & Research in Advertising;1984, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p141
The use of television program ratings in media planning tacitly assumes that the number of prospects exposed to the medium equals the number of prospects exposed to the advertising message. It also implies that exposure to the medium is synonymous with attention to the programs in which...
- Advertisers need to find radical response to TiVo. Higham, Nick // Marketing Week;8/31/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p15
Urges commercial television channels and advertisers to rethink the way they operate if viewers can construct their own TV schedules. Threat posed by the TiVo box; Decline of mixed television channels in the wake of single program genres; Opportunities opened by TV technologies.