Don't Expect A Robust Recovery In 2010
- South Africa: BMI and Consensus Forecasts. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Aug2003, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p6
Latest economic indicators from South Africa suggest that domestic demand was subdued for most of H1. The government downgraded its forecasts in the 2003 Budget. Real gross domestic product growth is now forecast to be 3.3% in 2003, although the Treasury still believes that it will expand to...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Aug2004, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p1
The article presents information on various economic indicators related to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka. The article presents real GDP growth in percentage for the year 2002 and 2003. In addition to that, the article also presents forecast for the year 2004 and 2005.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Andean Group Monitor;Aug2004, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p1
The article presents economic indicators of various countries of Latin America. The article presents real GDP growth in percentage on year-to-year basis for the year 2002 and 2003. In addition to that, the article also presents economic forecast for the year 2004 and 2005. Some of the countries...
- REGIONAL RISK PROFILE. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Nov2004, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p1
The article informs that Cambodia's Gross domestic product (GDP) growth is forecast to slow in 2005, according to both the International Monetary Fund and the Asian Development Bank which are forecasting 1.4% and 2.3% respectively. The main cause of the growth slowdown, from a forecast rate of...
- France and Germany GDP surprises. Langston, Rob // Fundweb;8/14/2012, p13
The article reports that France and Germany have reported better gross domestic product (GDP) growth than expected by analysts in the second quarter of 2012. The GDP growth of Germany slowed to 0.3 percent during the second quarter as compared to 0.5 percent during the first quarter, but was...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Jun2003, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p1
Presents an overview of various economic indicators for four countries of South Asia for 2001 and 2002, and their forecasts for 2003 and 2004. Expected GDP growth rate for 2003 and 2004; Inflation rates observed in 2001; Predicted cash and account balance for 2003 and 2004.
- Untitled. Lang, Steven; Burke, Clare // Estates Gazette;3/2/2007, p30
The article presents economic forecasts for West Midland, England. According to a study conducted by Steven Lang, associate director of commercial research, and Clare Burke, commercial department researcher, the gross domestic product (GDP) rate will show moderate growth over the next decade...
- In the zone. de Fonciare, Cedric // Money Marketing;2/1/2007, p56
The author reflects on the excellent performance of the European economy. He contemplates on the strong performance of European market despite the lack of structural reform that had been experienced. He reveals several factors that constitute to its healthy economic backdrop, highlighting the...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Mar2003, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p1
The article presents a table highlighting some economic indicators of China and North East Asia including countries like Hong Kong Taiwan and South Korea for the years 2001 and 2002. The forecasts of gross domestic product and inflation for the years 2003 and 2004 has been given.