Don't Expect A Robust Recovery In 2010
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Mar2003, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p1
The article presents a table highlighting some economic indicators of China and North East Asia including countries like Hong Kong Taiwan and South Korea for the years 2001 and 2002. The forecasts of gross domestic product and inflation for the years 2003 and 2004 has been given.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Aug2003, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p1
Presents statistics on economic indicators in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and South Korea from 2001-04. Rate of the real gross domestic product growth in China in 2001; Percentage of inflation in Taiwan in 2002; Expected percentage of the gross domestic product in South Korea in 2004.
- IRAN: MACROECONOMIC DATA AND FORECASTS. // Iran Business Forecast Report;2005 3rd Quarter, p2
Provides information on macroeconomic data, gross domestic product and economic forecasts for Iran.
- Industry Forecast Scenario. // China Defence & Security Report;Q4 2011, Issue 4, p88
The article examines the projections for the military sector of China in 2008-2015. The forecasts are mainly driven by the country's overall gross domestic product (GDP) and the percentage of GDP that is earmarked on defence. In January 2011, National People's Congress spokesperson Li Zhaoxing...
- Untitled. Lang, Steven; Burke, Clare // Estates Gazette;3/2/2007, p30
The article presents economic forecasts for West Midland, England. According to a study conducted by Steven Lang, associate director of commercial research, and Clare Burke, commercial department researcher, the gross domestic product (GDP) rate will show moderate growth over the next decade...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Aug2004, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p1
The article presents economic data related to various Asian countries. Some of the countries covered are, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, and others. The data presents real GDP growth in percentage for the year 2002 and 2003. In addition to that, the article also presents...
- South Africa: BMI and Consensus Forecasts. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Aug2003, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p6
Latest economic indicators from South Africa suggest that domestic demand was subdued for most of H1. The government downgraded its forecasts in the 2003 Budget. Real gross domestic product growth is now forecast to be 3.3% in 2003, although the Treasury still believes that it will expand to...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Aug2004, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p1
The article presents information on various economic indicators related to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka. The article presents real GDP growth in percentage for the year 2002 and 2003. In addition to that, the article also presents forecast for the year 2004 and 2005.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Andean Group Monitor;Aug2004, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p1
The article presents economic indicators of various countries of Latin America. The article presents real GDP growth in percentage on year-to-year basis for the year 2002 and 2003. In addition to that, the article also presents economic forecast for the year 2004 and 2005. Some of the countries...