CZECH REPUBLIC: RISK SUMMARY
- Country Risk Summary: BARBADOS. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Oct2004, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p2
Provides a summary of the country risk faced by Barbados as of October 2004. Debate between the ruling Barbados Labour Party and the opposition Democratic Labour Party on public housing; Stability of the political climate in the country; Increase in unemployment rate.
- ANGOLA: RISK SUMMARY. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Feb2011, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p6
The article offers various information on the political, economic, and business risks in Angola, including the political party of President Jose Eduardo dos Santos, the outlook for private consumption in 2010 and 2011, and the memorandum of understanding signed with South Africa to intensify...
- RISK SUMMARY. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Nov2010, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p3
This article presents political, business and economic risk analysis for Mexico, including the negative impact of criticisms being received by Mexican President Felipe CalderÃ³n for the Partido AcciÃ³n Nacional's loss of direction on Mexico's party unity.
- RISK SUMMARY: BOTSWANA. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Apr2008, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p6
The article offers political and economic risk assessment for Botswana in 2008. It is envisioned that some parts of the Botswana Democratic Party leadership are worried that a detached presidency will make it more difficult to maintain rank-and-file enthusiasm. The government's control of needed...
- Skoda's new face looks in two directions. Madden, Normandy // Advertising Age International;Jan/Feb97, pEM 2
Reports on Czechozlovakia car manufacturer Skoda Auto's firts single advertisement campaign for its new midsize model car Octavia that will take into both Western and Eastern Europe. Two distinct audiences targeted by the ad campaign; Focus on craftmanship in the car's production and the...
- Germany 1, France 0. // Newsweek;12/24/1990, Vol. 116 Issue 26, p44
Describes how the slug-out over Czechoslovakia's Skoda between Renault and Volkswagen AG marks a new phase in the fierce leadership struggle for the world's most promising new auto market: Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union. Skoda, the best of Eastern Europe's automakers; Renault and VW...
- Skoda seeks a partner to assemble in Russia. // Automotive News;10/23/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5629, p31
Reports on Skoda's search for a partner to its automobile assembly venture in Russia.
- TURKEY: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Oct2009, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p2
The article presents a summary of political, economic, and business risk in Turkey in 2009. Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan failed to receive support from the Republican People's Party (CHP) and Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) on a policy program to solve the Kurdish conflict. The Central Bank of...
- Skoda to keep Superb--if demand increases. Weernink, Wim Oude // Automotive News Europe;3/10/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p18
Reports on the plans of Skoda for its Superb automobile model launched in 2001. Sales potential of the automobile; Speculation about the plan of the company to stop plans to produce the automobile.