Key Charts: Recovery Still Far Off
- Q2 GDP Points To Weak Recovery. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;
The article reports on the economic growth of Hungary according to the latest data from the Hungarian Central Statistical Office which was released on August 13, 2010 that showed a growth of 1.0 percent year-on-year in the second quarter of 2010. It mentions forecasts for real gross domestic...
- Hungary's GDP growth accelerates to 3.5% in Q1. // Hungary A.M.;6/5/2014, p4
The article reports on the increase of gross domestic product (GDP) of Hungary by 3.5% in the first quarter of 2014 from 2.7% in the fourth quarter of 2013, according to the Central Statistics Office.
- Hungary GDP drops on year in Q4. // Regional Today;03/11/2013, p2
The article presents the report by the Hungarian Central Statistical Office, which showed that Hungary's gross domestic product (GDP) declined by 2.7% year-on-year based on both the unadjusted and calendar-adjusted data in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Surprising 1.7% upward swing for Hungary GDP. // Hungary A.M.;11/15/2013, p1
The article focuses on the report of the Hungary Central Statistics Office (KSH) which reveals 1.7 percent increase in the gross domestic product of the country in the third quarter of 2013 due to rise in agriculture, manufacturing and construction sectors.
- KSH: Q3 GDP growth slows to 3.2%. // Hungary A.M.;11/17/2014, p4
The article discusses decline in growth of gross domestic product (GDP) of Hungary as per the data released by the Central Statistical Office (KSH).
- New EU accounting method to raise GDP. // Hungary A.M.;6/6/2014, p4
The article reports on the statement from Hungary's Central Statistics Office claiming in June 2014 that the adoption of the revised European System of Accounts of the European Union will raise the country's gross domestic product (GDP) by one to two percent.
- Chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // Argentina Business Forecast Report;2011 3rd Quarter, Issue 3, p45
The article offers information on the global economic forecasts in 2011 which include the global economic recovery, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate, and the growth of the emerging markets.
- Chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // Venezuela Business Forecast Report;2010 4th Quarter, p51
The article offers information on various topics related to global forecasts for 2011 including the projections for real gross domestic product (GDP) for developing and emerging markets.
- Big CEOs grow cheerier in Q4. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/ 5/2013, pA02
The Business Roundtable CEO Economic Outlook Index rose to 84.5, from 79.1 in Q3, as executives of major U.S. corporations anticipate an uptick in sales, capital spending and hiring. At 2.2%, forecasts for '14 GDP growth remained stable, however. The group said the results signaled "steady,...