POLAND: RISK SUMMARY
- POLAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;May2010, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p2
The article presents the risk summary of Poland including the ruling of the Civic Platform, the public debt condition, and the concessionaires at BNK Petroleum.
- Country Risk Summary: THAILAND. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p2
Presents a country risk summary of Thailand. Operation of foreign-linked terrorist organizations in the country's muslim dominated southern regions; Expansion in real gross domestic products of Thailand; Country's foreign policy with Myanmar.
- Country Risk Summary: VIETNAM. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p6
Presents a country risk summary of Vietnam. Landmark trial that should set a precedent for the country's legal system; Percentage increase in the country's real gross domestic product during first five months of 2003; Applause of government's reform efforts by international rating agency...
- Country Risk Summary: MYANMAR. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p8
Presents a country risk summary of Myanmar. Suppression of democracy by the military regime in Myanmar; Economic problems faced by the country; Imposition of economic sanctions and trade restrictions on Myanmar.
- RISK SUMMARY. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Dec2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p4
A country risk analysis for Brazil as of December 2010 is presented, including political, economic and business environment risks.
- Business Environment - Port Development Ahead. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Dec2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p5
A business risk analysis for Brazil as of December 2010 is presented.
- Country Risk Summary: SERBIA & MONTENEGRO. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Dec2002, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p8
Presents country risk ratings for Serbia and Montenegro province of Yugoslavia as of December 2002. Arrest of suspected criminals regarding their plans to murder the prime minister of Serbia; Effect of global economic recession on Serbia and Montenegro; Increase in the organized crime in Serbia.
- Executive Summary. // Argentina Business Forecast Report;2007 4th Quarter, p5
The article presents a summary of key risks for both the political and economic sectors of Argentina for 2007-2011.
- chapter 4: Special Report. // Venezuela Business Forecast Report;2009 2nd Quarter, p25
The article summarizes the country risk profile of China, U.S. and the eurozone in 2009, including their political and economic risks.
- EGYPT: RISK SUMMARY. // Middle East Monitor: East Med;Apr2010, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p2
The article presents the risk summary of political, economic, and business environment in Egypt, including the formation of a national association for change for 2010 elections, the 9.4% of unemployment rate, and the 280 million dollar loan for Cairo's International Airport expansion.