Contracts & Agreements
- Peoples Ed. Gains New Distribution Agreements. // Educational Marketer;3/16/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p6
The article focuses on the distribution agreements that expand the product offering of Saddle Brook, New Jersey-based Peoples Education into K-8 leveled readers and reading assessments.
- CTB/McGraw-Hill and Harcourt Assessment Gain State Testing Contracts in Q1. // Educational Marketer;3/19/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the state assessment contracts won by CTB/McGraw in Missouri and Harcourt Assessment in Arkansas for the first quarter of 2006. CTB was given the annual renewable contract to supervise the Missouri Assessment Program which will cover communication arts, math and science in...
- Financial Briefsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;10/29/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p8
The article reports on the sale of Houghton Mifflin Co.'s school textbook distribution center in Boston, Massachusetts. The transaction is made between Houghton Mifflin and real estate firm for $25.8 million. The company will remain in the site, according to the contract terms under a 12-year lease.
- Houghton Muffin to Close On Harcourt Acquisition. // Educational Marketer;12/10/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 24, p1
The article reports on the closure of the $4 billion agreement between Houghton Mifflin Co. and Harcourt Inc. in the U.S. The agreement was made after Houghton sold its college business to Cengage Learning. The Department of Justice cleared the way to complete the merger between the two...
- Acquisitions and Partnerships... // Educational Marketer;5/17/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p8
Reports on the agreement between Pearson Scott Foresman and Chicago Educational Publishing Co. for the national distribution of books in the U.S. Terms of agreement.
- News Briefs ... // Educational Marketer;4/18/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p8
Reports developments related to the educational publishing industry in the U.S. Agreement entered between the National Association of College Stores and Journey Education Marketing for the latter to provide its electronic tailing service free to college stores; Administration of the new...
- News Briefs ... // Educational Marketer;9/9/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p7
The article offers news briefs related to educational marketing and publishing as of September 9, 2013 in the U.S. Electronic learning and content collaboration platform provider Trunity has relocated to Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Google Inc. has launched a textbook section of its Google Play...
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;09/20/99, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p8
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry as of September 20, 1999.
- News Briefs. // Educational Marketer;11/15/99, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p7
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry as of November 15, 1999.