EPD/McGraw-Hill Opens Shop For Professional Development Market
- Happenings at Microsoft. // Technology Connection;Sep96, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p43
Reports on the activities of Microsoft Corp. as of September 1996. Web site for students and teachers; Agreement between Microsoft, McGraw-Hill and Dell to offer McGraw-Hill School Server with Windows NT Sever; Special pricing and training donation for Windows 95.
- McGraw-Hill's AccessScience Encyclopedia. // Computers in Libraries;Sep2000, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the release of AccessScience by McGraw-Hill. Web site at which the online encyclopedia can be found; Inclusion of updates for the McGraw-Hill Yearbook of Science & Technology; Full text versions of entries from the McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms and other...
- How to survive email use, abuse and malpractice. // Accountancy;Oct2000, Vol. 126 Issue 1286, p76
Reports on Xebec McGraw Hill's offering of online tools to help business owners manage electronic mail abuse, abuse and malpractice. Xebec's development of a specialist online training resource; Availability.
- McGraw-Hill To Launch Online Learning Network To Expand Content To K-12 School Market. // Electronic Education Report;06/21/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p1
Reports on McGraw-Hill's offering of online K-12 learning network that includes elements for teachers, students and parents.
- McGraw-Hill Expands Digital Higher Education Offerings With XanEdu. // Educational Marketer;11/06/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p3
Reports that McGraw-Hill Education has expanded its higher education online offerings with an agreement to integrate XanEdu products and tolls into its textbooks and Web sites.
- Harrison's for up-to-date medical info. // Link-Up;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p17
Reports that McGraw-Hill Companies has transformed its medical reference `Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine' into an online service. Features of the site.
- McGraw Hill launches higher education Internet and... // Electronic Education Report;10/22/97, Vol. 4 Issue 20, p6
Reports that McGraw-Hill has launched the McGraw-Hill Learning Architecture (MHLA), an online curriculum delivery system for higher education. Subjects offered in the MHLA system via Internet or Intranets; Number of colleges to run MHLA pilot programs; Plans of McGraw-Hill to offer K-12 version...
- McGraw-Hill Discontinues Two Online Services. Lane, Patricia // Information Today;Mar1990, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p18
This article reports that McGraw-Hill unexpectedly discontinued two of its online services on February 2, 1990. Employees of McGraw-Hill News and Standard & Poor's News Service were told that the two services would cease operations, effective immediately. Approximately 25 employees at S&P News...
- McGraw-Hill Launches Learning Network. // Publishers Weekly;1/22/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 4, p172
Reports on the launching of the McGraw-Hill Learning Network, a Web site whose centerpiece is the availability of online interactive textbooks. Details on the textbooks; Other functions of the Web site.